CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

I can tell you around here - this is not going over well. (Mask coming back)
People are not stupid. Sure the left will swallow whatever they are told about this, and would probably wear a plastic body suit if you told them to...that would allow them to shine their virtue beacon even brighter... but I don't live in a leftist area.
The messaging has been absolutely atrocious ever since this all started.
Trumps messaging was not good. And Fauci then and now is all over the place.
The left said it was no bid deal, then it is a huge deal, then everything is Trumps fault, then the vaccine is probably not trustworthy and rushed, then the vaccine is the safest in the world, then the vaccine will protect you, or maybe not. yest it will, but maybe not, then yes it will but still need mask...but mask protects us, but then it doesn't at the same time it does.

That pretty much sums up the messaging

You can see the subtle admission that masks are crap in the fact that many leftists now wear N95s and say "N95s" when mentioning masks. A tacit admission that, yeah, that mask you bought up for $5.00 that was made from your neighbor's extra curtain material did jack crap to protect against an airborne virus.

Seriously....the stuff I actually have to type up in 2021. The stupid, stupid stuff we have done.

Are you wholly unaware of what's going on?

THE. VACCINES. DO. NOT. WORK.

Seem to me that they seem to work like vaccine's always work. Vaccine's have never been a guarantee that you won't get whatever you are vaccinated against.

I knew three people who died pre-vaccine. I've not known a one that has even been sick since early summer. That brings up other questions but maybe it is that you don't understand the workings of vaccines.

If you got a flu shot that did not mean you would not get the flu.

It’s not hard to keep up. Get vaccinated. If there are a bunch of folks who don’t get vaccinated and start passing around the variant we will have to go back to social distancing and masks to protect unvaccinated and some percentage of vaxxed people.
It's not that hard to keep up.... yeah... like the mortality rate is extremely low.
In our state - 15 people have died in the past 7 days.
More people died in car accidents that that. More people died most likely from smoking than that.
They don't provide age statistics anymore that I can see. Why?
THE INFECTION RATE IS NOT NEARLY AS IMPORTANT AS DEATH RATES.
yet - no one even talks about death rates, because they are so low.

THIS ADMINISTRATION AND THE MEDIA IS NOT TARGETING THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
Who is not vaccinated is primarily blacks, Latinos and young people.
Yet people like you and the media want to divide it politically instead of based on reality.
They should be directing everything at those who are not getting vaccinated, not trying to shame the other side for political points.

Last edited:
Seem to me that they seem to work like vaccine's always work. Vaccine's have never been a guarantee that you won't get whatever you are vaccinated against.

I knew three people who died pre-vaccine. I've not known a one that has even been sick since early summer. That brings up other questions but maybe it is that you don't understand the workings of vaccines.

Wait around. Right now cases are plummeting among the unvaccinated in the UK and and RISING among the vaccinated. This is why there has never been a vaccine for coronaviruses before, including SARS. They couldn't find a way to avoid ADE.

Well, great, now we may be seeing in the real world--and you're the test subjects. And WE are crazy for not taking it!!

Wait around. Right now cases are plummeting among the unvaccinated in the UK and and RISING among the vaccinated. This is why there has never been a vaccine for coronaviruses before, including SARS. They couldn't find a way to avoid ADE.

Well, great, now we may be seeing in the real world--and you're the test subjects. And WE are crazy for not taking it!!

I never said that. I care less if you take it or not. Simply stating facts concerning vaccine's that have seem to have alluded you.

Traditional vaccines using attenuated virus work very well. I've had almost every one known. This new mRNA technology isn't a vaccine. It doesn't provide immunity nor does it stop transmission. This new injection has no wild virus in its composition. We don't know of the future ramifications due to a 4 month clinical trial as opposed to normal clinical trials that last from 8-12 years. We do know that hundreds of thousands have been seriously injured and have died due to this injection in 6 months. We do know that.

Why do you think they brought the masks back? An admission that the vaccines do not eliminate transmission. There goes your entire argument for making ANYONE else take the vaccine.

That is only ONE way they are just bad vaccines. I wish they were not. I wish they were great vaccines, like for smallpox or polio. But they're not. They suck. And you folks are up in everyone's grill saying if you don't get one of these sucky vaccines, you can die. Really?

Traditional vaccines using attenuated virus work very well. I've had almost every one known. This new mRNA technology isn't a vaccine. It doesn't provide immunity nor does it stop transmission. This new injection has no wild virus in its composition. We don't of the future ramifications due to a 4 month clinical trial as opposed to normal clinical trials that last from 8-12 years.

Here is the deal. Stop transmission? We really IMO have no way of knowing for sure. The government tends to lie to us.

The basis of the vaccine is the same as all vaccine's. You get injected with the bad and build up an immunity.

Do I believe vaccine's work? Yes

Do I believe they are perfect? No

Do I trust what the government says? No.

Quite the conundrum.

No such drugs exists. Any treatment other than a vaccine will KILL YOU.
Especially vitamin C D and Zinc.

Whatever you do, do not take vitamins and do not exercise or eat healthy.

Only eat at places that give you a discount for receiving the vaccine.

Corona is seasonal and we’re just gonna have to accept the new normal of locking down every 3 months.
Hehehehhehehahhahaha

I get plenty of exercise running around dodging them COVID meteors raining down from the sky

I don't think there is any appetite for more lockdowns except in the bluest of blue areas. Even here in MI Whitmer will not do it.

Appetites change. Really, for most people, lockdowns were not much more than masks and capacity limits. I mean I honestly never had to wait a single minute due to some faux capacity limit beyond just standing in line to get in the door at Walmart because congregating everybody in one chokepoint point "fought" the virus LOL. Most of it was just pandemic theater to create the illusion that they were doing something. The only way it really affected me was that my hair got a little longer than usual before the barber shops reopened after the initial closing. I have clippers and was more than capable of giving myself one hell of an ugly buzz cut if need be.

Appetites change. Really, for most people, lockdowns were not much more than masks and capacity limits. I mean I honestly never had to wait a single minute due to some faux capacity limit beyond just standing in line to get in the door at Walmart because congregating everybody in one chokepoint point "fought" the virus LOL. Most of it was just pandemic theater to create the illusion that they were doing something. The only way it really affected me was that my hair got a little longer than usual before the barber shops reopened after the initial closing. I have clippers and was more than capable of giving myself one hell of an ugly buzz cut if need be.

They were devastating here in MI. The economy cannot take it here, and people are still very angry about it. The devastation will last decades.

I still don't see much in the way of seasonality with COVID except that whenever we have traditional travel/big gathering holidays, we tend to see upticks in infections. What we really need is to come up with better drugs to treat the very serious cases and screw all this vaccines then booster shots mess.
Oh it’s for sure seasonal. This is why in the summer for the northern hemisphere, yes there’s still spread, but not a lot bs fall and winter. Conversely Southern Hemisphere in our summer months sees the explosion.

And there are very effective treatments. Ivermectin is one (also works well as a prophylactic). Another is an SSRI (I forget which specifically) but it works great with the “brain fog” associated with long COVID. HCQ also works well early on in infection. There’s a very effective cocktail of treatments that the likes of Doctors Bryan Tyson, Peter McCullough, and Pierre Kory have all been doing everything short of setting themselves on fire to get the word out about. That’s what makes this whole vaccination fiasco absolutely insane. I never thought I’d see this in the medical community, but everything is corporate now. It’s non medically trained hospital administrators and lawyers making health decisions based on the “guidelines” put out by the feckless bureaucrats at CDC and NIH. Not the doctors actually treating the patients like the ones mentioned up above.

Here’s some Ivermectin studies

For your Pfizer vaccine, you got:

1. 6 months of "protection"
2. Not much reduction in transmission, if any
3. unpleasant "common" side effects ( "It means your immune system is working!"--but I guess only for 6 months)
4. A chance at a nice collection of nasty side effects: blood clots, myocarditis, Bell's Palsy, GBS, losing limbs

And they still want to talk about vaccine passports! Maybe the unvaccinated need the passports for being impervious to propaganda.
1. The vaccine may lose some efficacy with time. But it means going from 95% to 88%.
2. This is false. Not only does it prevent most infections, the infections that do occur have far less viral load and far less transmission.
3. A day of soreness is unpleasant. Yes.
4. Wait until you see the actual effects of COVID. Blood clots. Losing limbs. Not to mention respiratory failure.

Oh it’s for sure seasonal. This is why in the summer for the northern hemisphere, yes there’s still spread, but not a lot bs fall and winter. Conversely Southern Hemisphere in our summer months sees the explosion.

And there are very effective treatments. Ivermectin is one (also works well as a prophylactic). Another is an SSRI (I forget which specifically) but it works great with the “brain fog” associated with long COVID. HCQ also works well early on in infection. There’s a very effective cocktail of treatments that the likes of Doctors Bryan Tyson, Peter McCullough, and Pierre Kory have all been doing everything short of setting themselves on fire to get the word out about. That’s what makes this whole vaccination fiasco absolutely insane. I never thought I’d see this in the medical community, but everything is corporate now. It’s non medically trained hospital administrators and lawyers making health decisions based on the “guidelines” put out by the feckless bureaucrats at CDC and NIH. Not the doctors actually treating the patients like the ones mentioned up above.

Here’s some Ivermectin studies

Hubby and I have some of these treatments on hand. The hoops we had to go through to get medication that is legal and is *actually* safe and effective was unbelievable to me.

I kept saying to him, "I don't recognize my country anymore."

1. The vaccine may lose some efficacy with time. But it means going from 95% to 88%.
2. This is false. Not only does it prevent most infections, the infections that do occur have far less viral load and far less transmission.
3. A day of soreness is unpleasant. Yes.
4. Wait until you see the actual effects of COVID. Blood clots. Losing limbs. Not to mention respiratory failure.

A nurse started this thread. The OP is much better situated to speak to this than I am.

But needless to say, I'm unsure about any of these claims, especially the 88%. Okay well, all of them.

A nurse started this thread. The OP is much better situated to speak to this than I am.

But needless to say, I'm unsure about any of these claims, especially the 88%. Okay well, all of them.

"I am unsure" is a perfect statement. As for me here is my issue. I am also "unsure" but we have someone highly compromised leading the push. (Fauci)

I do not know the answers but I do not trust someone who stated that the risk of a pandemic was a price he would be willing to accept to do the research.

I do not understand how it's safe to stand in line 30 deep to avoid standing in line 5 deep. I do not understand why Wal-Mart was safe but the local farmers market was not.

I do understand vaccine's do work. I also understand the distrust of people over the governments words and actions.

A couple of months ago Fauci was on tv talking about how effective the vaccines were. He still wants to claim that. With the caveat that, oh yeah, you’ll have to wear masks even with the vaccine. Last week we had Biden telling us in a press conference that the vaccine will protect us from infection. Huh, well that didn’t last long.

What’s going on with the vaccine? Well, let me take you back to Biden’s COVID czar, Dr Micheal Olsterholm, on Joe Rogans podcast in March of 2020, before lockdowns. When Joe asked if we could develop a vaccine against COVID, Olsterholm responded in the negative stating that (paraphrase) by the time we create, test, and distribute a vaccine, we will be worried about COVID 2021, not COVID-19. Biden’s own COVID czar.

The numbers for this vaccine are abysmal. Israel, among the top 3 in vaccination rates in the world...huh, our state department has issued a travel advisory because cases are exploding in Israel. UK numbers are awful as well, also leading the world in vaccinations. Sweden, those barbarians that never locked down and rarely masked, whose vaccination rate is abysmal at 30%, a country of 10 million...they haven’t had a COVID death in a couple of weeks.

Here’s an excercise, try to look up the numbers on breakthrough infections youself, see how difficult it is to find that information. You’ll get “breakthroughs happen, but it’s rare and symptoms are mild”...you won’t get raw numbers though. Here’s the hoops I had to jump through to get just a little bit of an idea on the efficacy of these vaccines in Massachusetts, #2 overall in the US as far as vaccination rate over 60%.

I found this article
Subtracted the new breakthrough total from the last weeks listed in the article. Gave me 716 breakthroughs for the week 7/17. Then went onto the state website here
To to find new cases total for the week of 7/17, at 1472 (if I remember correctly you can check my math), which gave me a breakthrough infection rate of 48% out of all new cases. Mind you the alpha strain (the strain this vaccine supposedly is effective against) is still in circulation.
If more people would have been vaccinated then there would have been a lower incidence of mutations like the Delta variant.

A virus can only mutate in a host.

But there were just too many idiots who refused to get vaccinated.

If you want to see how well widespread vaccinating works just look at how we eradicated polio in the US.

New Topics

Forum List

Back