CDC Study Says Teen Virgins Are Healthier

These are some astounding numbers. I hope that parents, educators, pastors, etc. will share these numbers with teenagers and encourage them to abstain...

CDC Study Says Teen Virgins Are Healthier Than Sexually Active Teens

What is most pathetic about this is..... it required the CDC to study it...... and the public is actually surprised by it.

Isn't it amazing how things well known for literally thousands of years.... now requires a study to prove.... and people are shocked.

Trump will be especially fascinated to hear about this

As well as nearly the entire left-wing of the country.
Sorry the implication of my comment was that Trump would be interested to hear anything about a bunch of nubile virgins. Melania's well past her "check out" age after all.

Trump will be especially fascinated to hear about this

As well as nearly the entire left-wing of the country.
Sorry the implication of my comment was that Trump would be interested to hear anything about a bunch of nubile virgins. Melania's well past her "check out" age after all.

Odd, because Clinton actually did screw over a bunch of underlings. Has Trump?
Absolutely. And he must be ecstatic about the chance to screw over countless more.

These are some astounding numbers. I hope that parents, educators, pastors, etc. will share these numbers with teenagers and encourage them to abstain...

Dear P@triot
No kidding.
I had to explain to a friend of mine that the more sexual partners he had,
the more likely he and his future partners were to get HPV which can cause cancer.
Not just cervical cancer in women but throat cancer in men, etc.

He didn't believe me, never heard this about HPV and thought it was all a scam to get drug money and contracts for vaccines through the state.

This guy is older than I am and was never educated on these risks.
What about the dancers he's been "dating" on and off for years?
Did he ever think about the number of partners THEY had, and so on?

NOW he says he no longer wants that lifestyle with all the drama.

Well, why would I or any other woman want to deal with the risk of
someone who's had a bunch of partners who've all had multiple partners!

Yes- because if you tell teenagers that smoking is bad for you they just stop smoking.

The actual CDC report is actually worth reading.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/pdfs/ss6509.pdf
Actually...that is exactly what has happened. Smoking is way down among teenagers and it's not because cigarettes have been outlawed in America.

I know progressives struggle with this concept because most of them dropped out of high school and reject education - but educating children has a major impact on their behaviors.

Is this the newest abstinence con? Be careful girls, if you look in the direction of a man, you will get pregnant! Then there goes your health.

It is sooo amazing, how old sexually frustrated bullies wield power over poor unsuspecting young people, to turn them miserable too.

So let's cut through the con, and state the simple fact, that there is no reliable relationship without sex. Those who agree to a "relationship" without sex, are insecure and codependent, a bigger sickness than any std.

Forum List

Back