CDC Study Falsifies Definitions to Cover Up Vaccine Deaths Shown by Autopsies

I prefer DIA, DIA believes, rightfully so in my estimation, that CIA & FBI are compromised by communist China.... How amazing would that be for you? :banana:
I cant imagine any scenario where the CIA would be comprimised by china. Its just not possible.

I cant imagine any scenario where the CIA would be comprimised by china. Its just not possible.
I certainly can, DIA secured the the highest ranking defector from CCP in the history of the CCP and deliberately withheld knowledge of such from both FBI and CIA because they believed both to have been penetrated by the CCP! I firmly believe that conclusion to be accurate and justified, indeed Obama's last CIA head was once an avowed communist and a naked political hack of the radical far left!

Importantly, someone deep inside turned the CCP on to all of CIA assets in China as CCP knew exactly who to round up, which they did do, just before executing everyone of them, such was framed as the greatest intelligence catastrophe in history of CIA at the time, and is explanation as to why CIA has so very few, if any such assets remaining within China! :wink:

A person believed to be among the highest-ranking defectors ever to the United States from the People’s Republic of China has been working with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) for months, sources inside the intelligence community have told RedState on condition of anonymity. The defector has direct knowledge of special weapons programs in China, including bioweapons programs, those sources say.
[…]
RedState’s sources say that’s partially true. FBI Director Christopher Wray was “ambushed” with the information, they say, and Langley was also unaware. Sources say DIA leadership kept the defector within their Clandestine Services network to prevent Langley and the State Department from accessing the person, whose existence was kept from other agencies because DIA
leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies.

Last edited:
So if you walk into the clinic get your first or second shot, doesn't matter which, and you walk out and keel over in the parking dead of a heart attack, you weren't vaccinated. You were only vaccinated if you do your dying at least two weeks later. Thus your death falls into the column of those selfish people.

"Seeking to blunt numerous emerging autopsy studies by top pathologists which conclude that the COVID vaccines are killing people, Reuters and other “debunkers” cite a study, by scientists affiliated with Kaiser Permanente, which concludes that, if anything, vaccinated persons have lower all-cause deaths rates than unvaccinated. That study seems to contradict any assertion that the vaccines are not “safe and effective.”

But the study cited by Reuters does not mention the audacious CDC definition of what constitutes an “unvaccinated” death: someone for whom 14 days has not yet passed since their final “primary series” shot. Data shows that one-third of unexpected deaths after vaccination takes place within 48 hours.

This means that anyone who took a COVID vaccine shot, walks out, and falls over dead on the street of a heart attack or stroke is counted as a death of an “unvaccinated” person.

The study cited in the Reuters article is “COVID-19 Vaccination and Non-COVID-19 Mortality Risk.”

Below source

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

Been saying this from the start.

If you get the jab and die before 14 days is up, the jab gets a pass.

Forum List

Back