CDC said 6207 deaths from Covid vax 6/30/21 in US

You didn't read it in the link you provided...the words "death" and "hospitalization" appear nowhere in what you cited.

The CDC links are as follows:

View attachment 515779View attachment 515780View attachment 515781

What you're reading in your link and either are too idiotic to understand or purposefully misinterpreting is that in some control groups, nobody got sick (hence the 100% number you are seeing but not understanding what it means) and In other groups, a very small percentage got sick after being vaccinated.

Where you got "hospitalization and death" is out of thin air.

Really...you're as dumb as a box of rocks. Even your own links prove this.

wow.

From The Atlantic:

“I’m super-pumped about this,” Virginia’s vaccine coordinator told The New York Times last weekend. “A hundred percent efficacy against deaths and hospitalizations? That’s all I need to hear.”

You didn't read it in the link you provided...the words "death" and "hospitalization" appear nowhere in what you cited.

What you're reading in your link and either are too idiotic to understand or purposefully misinterpreting is that in some control groups, nobody got sick (hence the 100% number you are seeing but not understanding what it means) and In other groups, a very small percentage got sick after being vaccinated.

wow.
Another source. The AMA, no less. How many more do you want? How many more names you gonna call me? Not a great look.

While J&J’s vaccine has 66.3% effectiveness overall and 74.4% effectiveness in the United States, it has “100% efficacy against hospitalization and death from the virus,” said Dr. Irons. “That's really what we have to focus on.”

She noted that White House Chief Medical Adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, among other top experts, are “saying is that it’s really important to focus on the severe end of the spectrum, preventing hospitalization and death.”

wow.

That was three, Corny. Let me know how many more you want that said, "100% effective against hospitalization and death". I'm sure I could find many more.

Here's one with a headline:

First line of what you're citing:

"The AstraZeneca-Oxford Covid-19 vaccine was 79% effective against symptomatic Covid disease and 100% effective in preventing severe disease and hospitalizations in its U.S. Phase III trial,"

In one phase, nobody got sick. In the entire trial...a small number did. Are you really this dense?

First line of what you're citing:

"The AstraZeneca-Oxford Covid-19 vaccine was 79% effective against symptomatic Covid disease and 100% effective in preventing severe disease and hospitalizations in its U.S. Phase III trial,"

In one phase, nobody got sick. In the entire trial...a small number did. Are you really this dense?

Corny, I'm not arguing for what the trials actually concluded. I'm saying this is HOW IT WAS SOLD. To your people. As my links show, it was *definitely* sold as being 100% effective against hospitalization and death. I was not wrong.

You've been corrected, now slither away

From The Atlantic:

“I’m super-pumped about this,” Virginia’s vaccine coordinator told The New York Times last weekend. “A hundred percent efficacy against deaths and hospitalizations? That’s all I need to hear.”

From your source...

"Given that fact, the data can’t support a claim that the vaccines are 100 percent effective at preventing these serious outcomes."...

You don't seem to want to read your own sources...or are too dumb to understand them.

Hence this is why the CDC is the go-to for such things.

From your source...

"Given that fact, the data can’t support a claim that the vaccines are 100 percent effective at preventing these serious outcomes."...

You don't seem to want to read your own sources...or are too dumb to understand them.

Hence this is why the CDC is the go-to for such things.

And from that very same link, MAKING MY POINT:

The idea that all of the vaccines are pretty much the same, in that they’re perfect at preventing COVID-19 hospitalizations and death, got its legs on social media.

I have never argued that this was correct or fact-based. But I read it over and over and over. From YOUR people.

Listen, the dr in the article I linked, in the AMA article, SAID it.

Now, Corny, just slither away

Corny, I'm not arguing for what the trials actually concluded. I'm saying this is HOW IT WAS SOLD. To your people. As my links show, it was *definitely* sold as being 100% effective against hospitalization and death. I was not wrong.

You've been corrected, now slither away

Nothing was sold to you dipshit. You believe what you want to believe in spite of all of the times you were told the vaccines are effective; they don't create some forcefield around you like you're imagining.

And from that very same link, MAKING MY POINT:

The idea that all of the vaccines are pretty much the same, in that they’re perfect at preventing COVID-19 hospitalizations and death, got its legs on social media.

I have never argued that this was correct or fact-based. But I read it over and over and over. From YOUR people.

Listen, the dr in the article I linked, in the AMA article, SAID it.

Now, Corny, just slither away

You never argued it was fact based...

Wow...so why are you against getting a vaccine if you don't buy the facts you keep citing and are focusing on some sort of marketing scheme you're imagining is underway.

Nothing was sold to you dipshit. You believe what you want to believe in spite of all of the times you were told the vaccines are effective; they don't create some forcefield around you like you're imagining.

You're darn right. It wasn't sold TO ME. I'm too smart.

It was sold to YOUR people

You're darn right about that

You never argued it was fact based...

Wow...so why are you against getting a vaccine if you don't buy the facts you keep citing and are focusing on some sort of marketing scheme you're imagining is underway.

This is easy. I'm tired of being bludgeoned for a very bad vaccine. A vaccine that is not much more effective than a flu vaccine but much, much, much more dangerous.

I'm tired of the government lying about it

And I'm really tired of beating back name calling blowhards like you. You've been discredited. Sit down.

You're darn right. It wasn't sold TO ME. I'm too smart.

It was sold to YOUR people

You're darn right about that
Now that's funny. You couldn't outsmart a corpse shit brains.

99% of all new cases--hospitalizations and death as you like to say--are people who were not vaccinated.

You're either too dumb to understand this data point or are willfully ignorant. Likely both.

The link

Amazing how this is totally censored by the media, including fox.

That number is likely lower than the real death total, given the pro vax Zionist left... And media bias.

Gee, doc, my brother got vaxed and then he died.

Where did he die?

In his recliner.

Doubt the vax did that. He likely died from blood flow issues.

Ok, doc, if you say so....

So we have CDC saying 94% of Covid deaths are not from Covid.

We have "fully vaxed" democrats testing positive.

And we have the media and the pols all ignoring/censoring the truth of Covid vax deaths.

Why should we get the vax?

1. It does not immunize you if you believe the test
2. It has murdered over 6k Americans and counting.

Great, if Geraldo says so....

No, it doesn't.

It says that many people had the vaccination then died. Didn't say what they died from.

Now that's funny. You couldn't outsmart a corpse shit brains.

99% of all new cases--hospitalizations and death as you like to say--are people who were not vaccinated.

You're either too dumb to understand this data point or are willfully ignorant. Likely both.

Covid not going so great in Israel, is it?

Yeah, I've been watching the data. You calling me names will not make that better.

This is easy. I'm tired of being bludgeoned for a very bad vaccine. A vaccine that is not much more effective than a flu vaccine but much, much, much more dangerous.

I'm tired of the government lying about it

And I'm really tired of beating back name calling blowhards like you. You've been discredited. Sit down.
Your own source says that the death rate was something like 0.0014% of vaccinated people.

The only one lying is you shit brains.

I've showed you that the government is saying the vaccine is effective in the mid 90% range. That has been proven time and again. You're just ignoring the data...even when your own source confirms it.

Put another way...

You're an idiot....dumb as a box of rocks.

Forum List

Back