CDC recycles "two weeks to slow the spread" lie for the dummies

COVID outbreak right now is worst in Florida. That's a red state, traitor boy. Missouri, Arkansas, Texas... red states where the white right wins elections, mostly by cheating.
If they win by cheating, then there are more blues than reds in those states. How do you reconcile that?

Watch your mouth, traitor. Fascism is alive and well among RepubliQans. You would be ill-advised to engage in such vile name-calling in the presence of any real patriot, little smarmy stinking treasonous incel boy.

Got that? Shut your mouth.

You made up the RepubliQans thingy. Very impressive!
Q….BOO!

Watch your mouth, traitor. Fascism is alive and well among RepubliQans. You would be ill-advised to engage in such vile name-calling in the presence of any real patriot, little smarmy stinking treasonous incel boy.

Got that? Shut your mouth.
You funny... But you should probably keep your day job, all the same. Remember to keep two masks close by at all times and when you are allowed to come out from under your bed, be very careful to wash your hands until they bleed and then genuflect and give obeisance to Saint Anthony di Fauci, your lord and savior ;)

Get vaccinated. Do your part. That’s the plan
That right? Whose plan? Just FTR, your fear does not dictate my actions. You folks should really get a better hobby.
Oh yeah... that "plan" you mentioned? Is it like the one Israel has put into effect over the past year or so?

This nonsense has tipped over into the surreal. I mean, you can't make this up. If the vaccine does not guarantee immunity, it does not keep the vaccinated person from contracting and passing on the virus, and the only "potential" advantage is the possibility that the course of the illness might be less severe - again, no guarantee - can you please explain why millions of people in the U.S. and around the world should be compelled by their government to be vaxxed and to be ready to "Zeig mir deine Papiere!" ?

That's a serious question. WHY should citizens be compelled to have an experimental drug injected into their bodies and then have their freedoms restricted over an indeterminate span of time if that drug cannot guarantee the vaxxed individual will not be a spreader? That isn't a trick question and it shouldn't be difficult to answer. The obvious inference should be that vaccine passports and other restrictions on the lives of free people have ABSOLUTELY no benefit or justification.

Can we agree on that last statement? If these vaccines and restrictions on our liberties simply don't benefit us then why in hell should we accept the government taking freedoms from us?

So you do not deny the media stopped reporting the daily Covid death count after Biden took office, thanks.

What's the biggest news of the day, every day? Delta cases, hospitalizations, yada, yada, yada. I thought the MSM was going to stop reporting on covid the minute Biden became president? Whatever happened to that theory?

What's the biggest news of the day, every day? Delta cases, hospitalizations, yada, yada, yada. I thought the MSM was going to stop reporting on covid the minute Biden became president? Whatever happened to that theory?
Motorcycle rally bad, Obama maskless birthday party CRICKETS we know exactly how you scum report on things.

When will we pull our heads out of our asses and let the kids lead us out of this crisis? They basically get light cases of it, many times without symptoms, and then shake it off very quickly. Let that happen. It beats mandating much more dangerous vaccines unless you're Mr. Pfizer or Mr. Moderna and you stand to make billions.

The rightwing American states are the ones worse off.

You keep saying that to draw attention from the fact that blacks have by far the worst Covid vax record??

Understand me here. I understand WHY that is and I support their RARE SKEPTICISM of big muscular govt mandates. EXCEPT when the Dems are making the rules.. And in NYCity where over 60% of your fellow peeps WILL NOT GET vaccinated --- Heck man, that's more dangerous than being unvaxxed out in the tumbling tumbleweeds of big ole Texas or at the beach in Florida.. Aint it?

And when only 35% or so of NY City blacks can go to a bar or get their haircut without a VACCINE PASSPORT -- how ya think the others are gonna react??

And dont tell me this isnt true.. NONE of the mainstream media dares to mention it at the same time they keep egging you on to blame "rightwingers"... So I think you're blowing smoke here.

Did ya think about Tuskeegee when you got poked??

Only folks I see masked up around here are black families and a couple left loonies with the back of their cars covered in bumper stickers..

I have no doubt this will become the new mantra of the fascist left.

More from the AP:

Hey Martian - you remember when EVERY day the CDC held a news conference and pointing to one of THESE???

covid hospitalizations aug21.png

I remember.. I STILL look at things like national hospitalizations. I put the cursor over the last report on them Aug 14th.. So EVERYBODY -- stop poking each each and LOOK at where we are VERSUS WHERE WE'VE BEEN..

Why is there a "hospitalization crisis"?? Nobody gonna tell you.. The media is now longer doing journalism or watching anything but twitter for hot leads.. So lemme explain it..

There's a HOSPITALIZATION CRISIS because NOW hospitals are fully open and installing pace-makers and running as MANY ROUTINE SURGERIES as they can pack into their rooms every day.. This WAS NOT the case during the HEIGHT of the crisis. And heck -- hospitals LIKE to do surgeries and heart bypasses and organ transplants and the complicated expensive stuff.. SO -- OVER HALF the ICU beds are occupied by ROUTINE hospital work.. During the spike, people STOPPED GOING to the hospitals for stuff that MAYBE they should have so a lot of that 50% of normal ICU occupancy was open for Covid.

Dont want to cost the hospitals that revenue (cynically I say).. But actually it's GOOD that people are getting at least 2nd world medical care for things other then Covid.

Here's the 2nd chart from John Hopkins confirming what I just you.. NOTE that the # ICU beds occupied right now for covid is only about about 50% of the PEAK hospitalizations back in last November. And that the hospitals ALWAYS had the ability to REDUCE routine surgeries to accomodate that NOW and back last November. Even without turning emergency heart bypass patients or the like.

This analysis applies even in the hot spots that ARE WORSE than the national average. The screaming about ICU beds was always somewhat about how much of ELECTIVE and ROUTINE surgery needed to get shut down...

Fire the mainstream media.. THEY ARE THE REASON we're working up to Civil war over being IGNORANT about what's going on with every issue..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back