CDC publishes new survival rates for Covid… MSM Goes Silent

IT's crazy how the left ignores the CDC
Thats because CDC is no longer a trusted organization

Oh so when the numbers aren't what you like, we just dismiss a federal agency.....interesting.,.......and you're full of shit.
So where is this number coming from?

Hey White 6, were all going to die.

Surprise!

Nominating this for the dumbest post of the month.
Well by then end of Biden's speech, 200,000,000 deaths had occurred....you think that's just a few people?

Don't be jealous.
I'm laughing at stupidity.......that's your guy for President, I'll handle it better.....we have 200,000,000 deaths now, surely we can do better.........I laugh as I type this

The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Didn't see it reported much.

The Constitution gave special protections to THe Press so it could safely give facts to Americans so they could decide what to do about that information.

What do you Liberals think is going to happen to this Country now that "The Press" is effectively controlled by 6 Globalists Corporations who see their profits in exploiting Half-Educated Sheep like you?

Funny. The CDC is no longer a trustworthy outfit. Rachel Maddow proved that last night with her blockbuster report of the CDC watering down their reports of Smithfield meat packing plants due to political pressure from the White House.

Document: The original CDC recommendations to prevent Covid spread at the Sioux Falls, SD Smithfield plant
April 21, 2020

Document: These are the watered-down CDC recommendations that replaced the original guidance a day later.
April 22, 2020
Only game in town, though. They are coming under political pressure, no doubt about it. I hear Birks does not trust numbers at CDC and is thinking of leaving task force.

CDC put us in this mess but is now untrustworthy to get us out
Lib 101

Surprise!

Well by then end of Biden's speech, 200,000,000 deaths had occurred....you think that's just a few people?

Don't be jealous.
I'm laughing at stupidity.......that's your guy for President, I'll handle it better.....we have 200,000,000 deaths now, surely we can do better.........I laugh as I type this

Because yuou are slightly retarded and keeep repeating some stupid BS about 200 million dead.

Surprise!

Don't be jealous.

Because yuou are slightly retarded and keeep repeating some stupid BS about 200 million dead.
Yeah you want that guy in charge........I'm not making it up......he said it.....dont forget 140,000,000 have also died from gun violence.....not many people left

Surprise!

Don't be jealous.

Yeah you want that guy in charge........I'm not making it up......he said it.....dont forget 140,000,000 have also died from gun violence.....not many people left

Moron, he misspoke. Duh?

The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

The Constitution gave special protections to THe Press so it could safely give facts to Americans so they could decide what to do about that information.

What do you Liberals think is going to happen to this Country now that "The Press" is effectively controlled by 6 Globalists Corporations who see their profits in exploiting Half-Educated Sheep like you?

That is not what I read.
What I see in the CDC update is that latest death probabilities if infected are by age group:

{...
0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054
...}

If we reverse that to get survival rates, we get:
0-19 years: 99.99997
20-49 years: 99.9998
50-69 years: 99.995
70+ years: 99.946

Which is a very high probability of survival.
When you add the survival rates and death rates together, you should get 100%.

Surprise!

Don't be jealous.

Moron, he misspoke. Duh?
He does that alot....maybe he's the moron?

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Horseshit.

In US we have 7 million confirmed Covid cases with 200,000 dead - thats 2.85% death rate.
Of infected people but not of total people tested

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

That is good news. 1,112 Americans were not so lucky today, as they died of it anyway. Florida lead the death-toll with 202 dying earlier today, followed by Texas, losing another 130 that did not beat the odds.

It's a novel virus, that luckily doesn't have the 3%+ mortality rate across the board they were worrying about.

How many people died of heart attacks, cancer, or accidents in the same time period?

How many people died of heart attacks, cancer, or accidents in the same time period?

Don't you know people don't die of those conditions anymore? Those things were all cured by COVID-19.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Horseshit.

In US we have 7 million confirmed Covid cases with 200,000 dead - thats 2.85% death rate.
The problem with your propaganda is the fact the most people who catch the virus never go to the hospital and never get tested. the actual number of cases is more like 50 million

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

We've known how ridiculous and full of crap this entire thing was, for months now. It's about time the American public wakes up and realizes how they have been played by lying politicians.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Horseshit.

So now, the CDC is making up stuff, because captain internet poster knows better.

No, you are wrong. We already know that millions of people (including myself, and most of the people I know), have had Covid, and never went to the hospital, and were never tested.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Horseshit.

So now, the CDC is making up stuff, because captain internet poster knows better.

No, you are wrong. We already know that millions of people (including myself, and most of the people I know), have had Covid, and never went to the hospital, and were never tested.

Everyone also knows that CDC is full of Marxists and was one of the government organization conducting diversity training to combat excess Americanism and whiteness. Send the diversity officers packing and install an American arm dedicated to lecturing people about virtues of freedom, making sure draconian anti-American measures are kept at bay from now until eternity...

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

That is good news. 1,112 Americans were not so lucky today, as they died of it anyway. Florida lead the death-toll with 202 dying earlier today, followed by Texas, losing another 130 that did not beat the odds.

It's a novel virus, that luckily doesn't have the 3%+ mortality rate across the board they were worrying about.

Don't you know people don't die of those conditions anymore? Those things were all cured by COVID-19.
That's how dumb these morons are....they still trust the media....it's truly and Matrix situation

Forum List

Back