CDC publishes new survival rates for Covid… MSM Goes Silent

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Didn't see it reported much.

The Constitution gave special protections to THe Press so it could safely give facts to Americans so they could decide what to do about that information.

What do you Liberals think is going to happen to this Country now that "The Press" is effectively controlled by 6 Globalists Corporations who see their profits in exploiting Half-Educated Sheep like you?

"95% of the protests were peaceful, (but fiery)."

The peaceful riots are not a problem, but because of the virus we need to lock down the parts of the economy that weren't yet burned.

Last edited:
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

The Constitution gave special protections to THe Press so it could safely give facts to Americans so they could decide what to do about that information.

What do you Liberals think is going to happen to this Country now that "The Press" is effectively controlled by 6 Globalists Corporations who see their profits in exploiting Half-Educated Sheep like you?
That is good news. 1,112 Americans were not so lucky today, as they died of it anyway. Florida lead the death-toll with 202 dying earlier today, followed by Texas, losing another 130 that did not beat the odds.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

That is good news. 1,112 Americans were not so lucky today, as they died of it anyway. Florida lead the death-toll with 202 dying earlier today, followed by Texas, losing another 130 that did not beat the odds.
And all but Two were in category of 70+ with 2-3 preexisting serious health issues. And even then simple math odds will tell you of that almost exclusively 70+ crowd with 2-3 other serious or critical health issues that Covid solely of it’s self killed very few , pushed a great deal more over the edge, and in many had no lethal effect but was simply yet another symptom.

That’s how a hoax works. Take something with a small lethal or sinister element to it and blow it out of proportion to worst case scenario
The masses succumb to the fear.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

______

But 1,112 out of 320,000,000 is .00000348---with most very old---as the stats show, and most with co-morbities which either were the actual cause of death, or would have been in a few months. (Of course it's very deadly to be old in one of Cuomo's Nursing Homes, but the Media is done talking about that.) We are mostly talking about people who are very close to the end of their life.

I personally know of only two people who have died of the China Virus who were parents of friends of mine---both in Dementia Wards of Nursing Homes. Nobody actually said so, but I will say it--it was probably a blessing.

The point is that the New York Media has gone hysterical over this for one reason: They think they can beat Don Trump with it---by fooling you half wit poorly educated Neo-Bolsheviks.

38,000 people, mostly young and healthy, some children, are killed in car wrecks every year. Many more maimed. But we don't talk about shutting down the highways and roads---in large part because they are necessary for the transport of food and fuel from the Deplorable Heartland to the rotting cities of the North where your bogus ass likely is---probably in your mother's basement---because you all don't want to starve or freeze to death.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

It's a novel virus, that luckily doesn't have the 3%+ mortality rate across the board they were worrying about.

How many people died of heart attacks, cancer, or accidents in the same time period?

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

And all but Two were in category of 70+ with 2-3 preexisting serious health issues. And even then simple math odds will tell you of that almost exclusively 70+ crowd with 2-3 other serious or critical health issues that Covid solely of it’s self killed very few , pushed a great deal more over the edge, and in many had no lethal effect but was simply yet another symptom.

That’s how a hoax works. Take something with a small lethal or sinister element to it and blow it out of proportion to worst case scenario
The masses succumb to the fear.
Glad you can write off those people with such a clear statistical view point. Bottom line is they were living with whatever preexisting conditions they had, yesterday and were not hospitalized until the caught Covid-19. No getting around the fact, that the spanish flue epidemic was the same, taking out people who were not in perfect health, that would have lived, if they had not caught the spanish flue. It is a serious disease. Anyone that does not realize it is a moron. I heard the president on tape, with his own voice say it was a killer, you get it just by breathing the air, very serious. Of course, that is not what he told the rubes.

Hey White 6, were all going to die.

Surprise!
I plan to put it off as long as possible. I take precautions. Plus supposedly, I have already beaten it once.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Funny. The CDC is no longer a trustworthy outfit. Rachel Maddow proved that last night with her blockbuster report of the CDC watering down their reports of Smithfield meat packing plants due to political pressure from the White House.

Document: The original CDC recommendations to prevent Covid spread at the Sioux Falls, SD Smithfield plant
April 21, 2020

Document: These are the watered-down CDC recommendations that replaced the original guidance a day later.
April 22, 2020

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Horseshit.

In US we have 7 million confirmed Covid cases with 200,000 dead - thats 2.85% death rate.

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Funny. The CDC is no longer a trustworthy outfit. Rachel Maddow proved that last night with her blockbuster report of the Smithfield meat packing plants watering down their reports due to political pressure from the White House.

Document: The original CDC recommendations to prevent Covid spread at the Sioux Falls, SD Smithfield plant
April 21, 2020

Document: These are the watered-down CDC recommendations that replaced the original guidance a day later.
April 22, 2020
oooh Rachel Maddow with a blockbuster report

Like Trumps tax returns?
Or Russiagate?
Or maybe when Hilary was possibly going to win Kansas

Same ole Lakhota......some people just never learn

IT's crazy how the left ignores the CDC
Thats because CDC is no longer a trusted organization

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Horseshit.

In US we have 7 million confirmed Covid cases with 200,000 dead - thats 2.85% death rate.
First according to Biden it's 200,00,00 million and another 140,000,000 in gun deaths
Second...9000 of those are due to COVID......the rest are from car wrecks, cancer, you know shit that kills people all the time....

Forum List

Back