CDC leak shows the vaccinated aren't the big Delta risk

The CDC has constantly been producing guidelines based on the overwhelming science. You guys don’t understand what the majority of studies are saying because you don’t review them and therefore when you see a handful of cherry picked studies (and with some of them that’s stretching the definition of study) and never see the counter-evidence. You don’t weigh strength of studies. You don’t analyze methods. You don’t understand what you’re talking about.
The CDC has been completely politically compromised and is now in the business of pushing politics not health.
This explains why they collaborated with Cuomo to hide 12,000 plus deaths in NY state.

JO

Another vaxxed Trumper talkin down the vax.

I got mine huh?

If you listen to people like this you are NUTS

You can think what you want, we live in a free country. And that more than the vaccine is what bothers you Karen.

You can think what you want, we live in a free country. And that more than the vaccine is what bothers you Karen.
Not at all.

But I find it pretty stupid for someone listening to vaxxed people telling them not to vax.

In my life, I have NEVER seen the dissemination of so many blatant lies and contradictory disinformation. There is a global movement that is all about control behind this scam and I hope that it is not just swept under the rug. I want heads to roll for these crimes against humanity.
People like you are so fucked in the head you think that getting a vaccine that can save your life is "control".

It's all in your head, idiot.

All of this for a virus varient that by the CDC's own information says that 99.5% of people will survive with mild symptoms...

I was vaccinated in June, 2021 as soon as it was available.

On Wednesday, I tested positive for COVID. I can assure you, I do not have "mild" symptoms.

I received monoclonal antibodies via IV infusion yesterday. I have been in bed so long, I am starting to get physically sore so that is why I am sitting up in a chair and reading my webpages.

I have little sense of taste or smell. I am coughing sneezing and feel like hammered dog shit.

The antibodies are supposed to take about 48 hour to kick in, so I have another day of this to go at minimum.

Ya'll enjoy!

The CDC has been completely politically compromised and is now in the business of pushing politics not health.
This explains why they collaborated with Cuomo to hide 12,000 plus deaths in NY state.

JO
Or at least you take it all as political.

On Wednesday, I tested positive for COVID. I can assure you, I do not have "mild" symptoms.

I received monoclonal antibodies via IV infusion yesterday. I have been in bed so long, I am starting to get physically sore so that is why I am sitting up in a chair and reading my webpages.

I have little sense of taste or smell. I am coughing sneezing and feel like hammered dog shit.

The antibodies are supposed to take about 48 hour to kick in, so I have another day of this to go at minimum.

Ya'll enjoy!
Those are the mild symptoms. You’re at home and not intubated and fighting organ failure.

Ya'll enjoy!
Pullin for ya. Get better

I'd say that at least 1/3rd of the vaccinated people I know and people I work with (I work with about 40 people) are getting the variant and use it as an excuse to quarantine for 10 days.

Ya'll enjoy!
Well, Gods speed in recovery…But your case is anecdotal.

Ya'll enjoy!
I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm sorry you are sick. Glad you got those monoclonal antibodies. Those are miraculous I hear. Do you know how you got infected?

I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm sorry you are sick. Glad you got those monoclonal antibodies. Those are miraculous I hear. Do you know how you got infected?

I went tour state fair on Sunday last, but I was careful to avoid any areas with lots of people.

The strange thing is that wife did not go with us, no one else in my daughter's family is sick, and my wife had what appears to be a bad cold. She tested negative for COVID twice.

I went tour state fair on Sunday last, but I was careful to avoid any areas with lots of people.

The strange thing is that wife did not go with us, no one else in my daughter's family is sick, and my wife had what appears to be a bad cold. She tested negative for COVID twice.
Again, I want to wish you a speedy recovery and hope you don't suffer any of the long term effects. Do you mind me asking if you were masked at the fair? I totally understand if you don't want to answer.

I've got a wife recovering from cancer and I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to protect her from catching this thing. I have to work every day and I'm exposed to A LOT of people in the course of my job.

Feel better soon.

Again, I want to wish you a speedy recovery and hope you don't suffer any of the long term effects. Do you mind me asking if you were masked at the fair? I totally understand if you don't want to answer.

I've got a wife recovering from cancer and I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to protect her from catching this thing. I have to work every day and I'm exposed to A LOT of people in the course of my job.

Feel better soon.
I wore a mask indoors, but not outside. It was 95 degrees that day.

People like you are so fucked in the head you think that getting a vaccine that can save your life is "control".

It's all in your head, idiot.
You're a fucking moron. Vaccine that can save my life from the flu? I've already had it and it ain't shit. Mortality rates for the US and world have not changed. Flu was non-existent this year. The fucking sky is falling idiot.

Forum List

Back