CDC leak shows the vaccinated aren't the big Delta risk

What the fuck does that have to do with Gottlieb being a liar?

They do not prevent spread. Which means it's a mistake to vaccinate everyone

That's why he's scrambling.

Our response makes no sense if it isn't preventing spread

That's exactly why I brought up the fact that now we will be required to get a booster shot. We've been told that both Moderna and Pfizer mRNA 'vaccines' are effective obviously that is not the case as proven by those breakthrough cases.

I already did. They claimed HCQ was dangerous. They were very quick to jump on the study that falsely claimed it was dangerous and publicize it. It was retracted but the damage was done as many studies were immediately suspended never to be restarted. They were not so quick to jump on studies that showed efficacy, despite knowing full well that the likelihood of HCQ being dangerous when given in reasonable doses was very low. The drug has been on the market for 1/2 a century and is used extensively by rheumatologists. The CDC seemed to be aligned with WHO, which did everything they could to protect China and hurt the US and Trump.

Fauci et al claimed that Ivermectin was also ineffective, yet in India treatment of Covid-19 with Ivermectin has proven to have cut death rates tremendously.

**********​

That's exactly why I brought up the fact that now we will be required to get a booster shot. We've been told that both Moderna and Pfizer mRNA 'vaccines' are effective obviously that is not the case as proven by those breakthrough cases.
When I got my second shot I was specifically told not to laminate my card because a booster might be needed.

Everyone was

that's a separate issue

it could still prevent "serious symptoms" as defined in their study and do nothing to prevent spread. And really their testing is only good for whatever variants they tested. So they can always just blame Delta anyway. I very much doubt it stopped spread of alpha

Because they were not designed or tested to prevent spread.

Granted you can't kill the common cold. But that would have been a huge step in curing it if they really could make a vaccine that had you immune to a huge % of "colds"

What science? Moderna is now telling those that were vaccinated with their "vaccine" will require a booster shot 6 months after... That is not up lifting to those that have already submitted to a "vaccine" that has not been thoroughly tested.

**********​

Moderna is saying that the booster will probably be needed in order to deal with delta. D...E...L...T...A Their vaccine against alpha is still holding up at 92% efficiency after all these months.

I want actual evidence, not your conspiracy theories. Where are the whistleblowers? Who has been prosecuted over this? Where are the documents and studies proving outright that HCQ works to cure covid and the CDC tried to stop it? You conspiracy theorists move from one conspiracy to another like students on a lunch line grabbing food for their plate. First it was HCQ, now it's ivermectin. Next month it'll be some other miracle cure. You ppl live in a fantasy world because you can't deal with reality.

It isn't a conspiracy theory. I mean, either the CDC is incompetent or they lied. Take your pick.

Moderna is saying that the booster will probably be needed in order to deal with delta. D...E...L...T...A Their vaccine against alpha is still holding up at 92% efficiency after all these months.

92% efficiency of what? It doesn’t stop you from contracting covid. It doesn’t stop you from spreading covid. It’s only effective at lessening the symptoms. It’s basically a flu shot.

92% efficiency of what? It doesn’t stop you from contracting covid. It doesn’t stop you from spreading covid. It’s only effective at lessening the symptoms. It’s basically a flu shot.

No, it prevents infection up to 92% compared to someone who isn't vaccinated and it reduces the chances of asymptomatic spread by 80-90% and in some cases more. Multiple large studies have proven this in the US, and Europe. The words, "prevent infection" are everywhere when referencing the vaccines. The claim that it just lessens symptoms is a lie cooked up by antivaxxers, extreme right wing partisan hacks and conspiracy theorists.

No, it prevents infection up to 92% compared to someone who isn't vaccinated and it reduces the chances of asymptomatic spread by 80-90% and in some cases more. Multiple large studies have proven this in the US, and Europe. The words, "prevent infection" are everywhere when referencing the vaccines. The claim that it just lessens symptoms is a lie cooked up by antivaxxers, extreme right wing partisan hacks and conspiracy theorists.
Recent data proves you’re wrong.

Forum List

Back