What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDC leak shows the vaccinated aren't the big Delta risk

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you supposed they know the delta? What to test for? How?
Father Government said they know....How dare you question Father Government you xenophobic, mysogynistic, racist, bigot you.

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The CDC has constantly been producing guidelines based on the overwhelming science. You guys don’t understand what the majority of studies are saying because you don’t review them and therefore when you see a handful of cherry picked studies (and with some of them that’s stretching the definition of study) and never see the counter-evidence. You don’t weigh strength of studies. You don’t analyze methods. You don’t understand what you’re talking about.
The CDC has been completely politically compromised and is now in the business of pushing politics not health.
This explains why they collaborated with Cuomo to hide 12,000 plus deaths in NY state.

JO

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Another vaxxed Trumper talkin down the vax.

I got mine huh?

If you listen to people like this you are NUTS

You can think what you want, we live in a free country. And that more than the vaccine is what bothers you Karen.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You can think what you want, we live in a free country. And that more than the vaccine is what bothers you Karen.
Not at all.

But I find it pretty stupid for someone listening to vaxxed people telling them not to vax.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Not at all.

But I find it pretty stupid for someone listening to vaxxed people telling them not to vax.
Noted, now I can move with no effect from you.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Reaction score
You guys keep reading nonsense on the fringe conspiratorial parts of the internet and acting like it’s truth while ignoring anything that doesn’t confirm your delusions.
97% of scientist will agree with whoever that is funding them.

Clipper

Gold Member
Reaction score
In my life, I have NEVER seen the dissemination of so many blatant lies and contradictory disinformation. There is a global movement that is all about control behind this scam and I hope that it is not just swept under the rug. I want heads to roll for these crimes against humanity.
People like you are so fucked in the head you think that getting a vaccine that can save your life is "control".

It's all in your head, idiot.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All of this for a virus varient that by the CDC's own information says that 99.5% of people will survive with mild symptoms...

I was vaccinated in June, 2021 as soon as it was available.

On Wednesday, I tested positive for COVID. I can assure you, I do not have "mild" symptoms.

I received monoclonal antibodies via IV infusion yesterday. I have been in bed so long, I am starting to get physically sore so that is why I am sitting up in a chair and reading my webpages.

I have little sense of taste or smell. I am coughing sneezing and feel like hammered dog shit.

The antibodies are supposed to take about 48 hour to kick in, so I have another day of this to go at minimum.

Ya'll enjoy!

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score
The CDC has been completely politically compromised and is now in the business of pushing politics not health.
This explains why they collaborated with Cuomo to hide 12,000 plus deaths in NY state.

JO
Or at least you take it all as political.

Hutch Starskey

Gold Member
Reaction score

On Wednesday, I tested positive for COVID. I can assure you, I do not have "mild" symptoms.

I received monoclonal antibodies via IV infusion yesterday. I have been in bed so long, I am starting to get physically sore so that is why I am sitting up in a chair and reading my webpages.

I have little sense of taste or smell. I am coughing sneezing and feel like hammered dog shit.

The antibodies are supposed to take about 48 hour to kick in, so I have another day of this to go at minimum.

Ya'll enjoy!
Those are the mild symptoms. You’re at home and not intubated and fighting organ failure.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Ya'll enjoy!
Pullin for ya. Get better

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd say that at least 1/3rd of the vaccinated people I know and people I work with (I work with about 40 people) are getting the variant and use it as an excuse to quarantine for 10 days.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

Ya'll enjoy!
Well, Gods speed in recovery…But your case is anecdotal.

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score

Ya'll enjoy!
I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm sorry you are sick. Glad you got those monoclonal antibodies. Those are miraculous I hear. Do you know how you got infected?

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm sorry you are sick. Glad you got those monoclonal antibodies. Those are miraculous I hear. Do you know how you got infected?

I went tour state fair on Sunday last, but I was careful to avoid any areas with lots of people.

The strange thing is that wife did not go with us, no one else in my daughter's family is sick, and my wife had what appears to be a bad cold. She tested negative for COVID twice.

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score
I went tour state fair on Sunday last, but I was careful to avoid any areas with lots of people.

The strange thing is that wife did not go with us, no one else in my daughter's family is sick, and my wife had what appears to be a bad cold. She tested negative for COVID twice.
Again, I want to wish you a speedy recovery and hope you don't suffer any of the long term effects. Do you mind me asking if you were masked at the fair? I totally understand if you don't want to answer.

I've got a wife recovering from cancer and I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to protect her from catching this thing. I have to work every day and I'm exposed to A LOT of people in the course of my job.

Feel better soon.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again, I want to wish you a speedy recovery and hope you don't suffer any of the long term effects. Do you mind me asking if you were masked at the fair? I totally understand if you don't want to answer.

I've got a wife recovering from cancer and I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to protect her from catching this thing. I have to work every day and I'm exposed to A LOT of people in the course of my job.

Feel better soon.
I wore a mask indoors, but not outside. It was 95 degrees that day.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People like you are so fucked in the head you think that getting a vaccine that can save your life is "control".

It's all in your head, idiot.
You're a fucking moron. Vaccine that can save my life from the flu? I've already had it and it ain't shit. Mortality rates for the US and world have not changed. Flu was non-existent this year. The fucking sky is falling idiot.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List