CDC gives green light to appeal ruling that ended mask mandate

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Now remember what we warned and told you they are playing with you now, like Boa snake squeeze it’s pray , let go, squeeze let go …….this is what they are doing to you freaks who can’ tget over your mask wearing addictions and these vaccines you just got on the train in Germany now wait for your number.

You will be locked down again, you will wear the mask again
NOW THINK OF HOW DUMB YOU ARE TO RE DO ALL OF THIS ALL OVER AGAIN — WHEN PPL HAVE NO DIED FROM NO MASK NOR A JAB FOR THE PAST TWO FUCKING YEARS PEOPLE ARE STILL ALIVE NO MASK , NO JAB GAWD DAM PPL WAKE THE HELL UP!!

It has even occured to most American’s since when does the CDC dish out rules and laws they don’t it’s been set up that way since Biden and part of Obama. YOU PPL DO NOT PAY ATTENION and end up fukg our nation with your stupidity!!!

YOUR FREEDOM IS NEVER COMING BACK IF WE DO NOT BEAT THIS!!! COVID IS BEING USED TO CONTROL THE PEOPLE!!!!

JUST LIKE CONTROL THE FOOD CONTROL THE PEOPLE
CONTROL THE OIL YOU CONTROL THE PEOPLE

WHY THE FK IS IT SO HARD FOR PPLL OLDER THAN FK DIRT TO SEE THIS SHIT!! Because you’ve been trained to kiss the ass of the gov. That’s why.

Now remember what we warned and told you they are playing with you now, like Boa snake squeeze it’s pray , let go, squeeze let go …….this is what they are doing to you freaks who can’ tget over your mask wearing addictions and these vaccines you just got on the train in Germany now wait for your number.

You will be locked down again, you will wear the mask again
NOW THINK OF HOW DUMB YOU ARE TO RE DO ALL OF THIS ALL OVER AGAIN — WHEN PPL HAVE NO DIED FROM NO MASK NOR A JAB FOR THE PAST TWO FUCKING YEARS PEOPLE ARE STILL ALIVE NO MASK , NO JAB GAWD DAM PPL WAKE THE HELL UP!!

It has even occured to most American’s since when does the CDC dish out rules and laws they don’t it’s been set up that way since Biden and part of Obama. YOU PPL DO NOT PAY ATTENION and end up fukg our nation with your stupidity!!!

YOUR FREEDOM IS NEVER COMING BACK IF WE DO NOT BEAT THIS!!! COVID IS BEING USED TO CONTROL THE PEOPLE!!!!

JUST LIKE CONTROL THE FOOD CONTROL THE PEOPLE
CONTROL THE OIL YOU CONTROL THE PEOPLE

WHY THE FK IS IT SO HARD FOR PPLL OLDER THAN FK DIRT TO SEE THIS SHIT!! Because you’ve been trained to kiss the ass of the gov. That’s why.
Excellent news. It is a poltical stunt to dump it off on the CDC. Knock another 2% of the libturd base with this one.....A percent here, 2 there,adds up quick

Do I want medical advice from a qualified professional or a MAGA judge who was rated Unqualified, by the American Bar Association?

Excellent news. It is a poltical stunt to dump it off on the CDC. Knock another 2% of the libturd base with this one.....A percent here, 2 there,adds up quick
The GOP is losing it`s base due to Covid assisted suicide. This MAGA county woman can`t understand why her 50+year old unvaccinated kids are dead. Rural Pa. differs very little from rural southerners. They take pride in being stupid. This woman said "down the road we will find reasons for why things happen". Her biker trash kids killed themselves.

Do I want medical advice from a qualified professional or a MAGA judge who was rated Unqualified, by the American Bar Association?
Another pathetic hack who didnt even try to understand why she ruled the way she did.
But i get it bro. Your media masters were screeching that on tour tv so you have to parrot. Cant piss off your federal gov diety.

• Banned
The GOP is losing it`s base due to Covid assisted suicide. This MAGA county woman can`t understand why her 50+year old unvaccinated kids are dead. Rural Pa. differs very little from rural southerners. They take pride in being stupid. This woman said "down the road we will find reasons for why things happen". Her biker trash kids killed themselves.

You never lived in a town called Natrona Heights or maybe Brackenridge was the name? Oh the cities are located in PA.

• Banned

Qualified professionals now as well as present doctors have been taking dollars over your special health care needs. \
Your life nor health mean a thing to these people unless you find the right doctor that puts health , rights before FED REGU. Bs

Joe and his virus junkies don’t understand Americans independent nature. Now the sheep who can’t think but do feel will flock to the mask as their sign of countering independence and promoting hoax compliance

dems are crazy control freaks

And the Cuntservative Right is nothing but a bunch of cowardly mouthy trash talking timid do nuffins....who's worse ?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

show me the medical advice where the masks people get at walmart are effective.

doosh.

i swear to god you're in deep training for the dumbass olympics.

Forum List

Back