CDC director.We'll Just Get Rid Of All Whites In The United States That Refuse Vacciness

wow you sure showed me,you sure debunked everything in that video.
I don't watch BULLSHIT videos.

hey stupid langley fuck,that is the CDC director herself saying that,you have reading comprehension problems obviously the fact you cant read what was clearly written in the OP. you proved to that to the entire board :auiqs.jpg: one more shill from langley to put on ignore.Billy same as crepitus just proved to the entire board he cant stand toe to toe in a debate and wont address what the director of the CDC herself says. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

hey stupid langley fuck,that is the CDC director herself saying that,you have reading comprehension problems obviously the fact you cant read what was clearly written in the OP. you proved to that to the entire board :auiqs.jpg: one more shill from langley to put on ignore.Billy same as crepitus just proved to the entire board he cant stand toe to toe in a debate and wont address what the director of the CDC herself says. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Get therapy, dude. Seriously.

Love how billy shill laughs off the facts,the truth hurts he cant debate what is said by someone. so he trys to laugh it off and dismiss it as bullshit. :auiqs.jpg:

just listen to the video,you hear if from the horses mouth. Incredible the sheep here in America think our government is looking out for us instead of trying to murder us all off,especially the whites.

You voted for these people, what are you complaining about?

Then you are ignorant by choice.
The video is not a production. It is simply a video with a CDC advisory chair person saying some eyebrow raising - really peculiar things.
That in and of itself wasn't the story - it is the fact the other people around her didn't seem to think she is a mad hatter. You would have thought she was saying some perfectly reasonable opinions.
Instead it was waaaay out there nonsense, and no one questioned it.

just listen to the video,you hear if from the horses mouth. Incredible the sheep here in America think our government is looking out for us instead of trying to murder us all off,especially the whites.

No link to the story. What a fucking joke.

Your the fucking joke Langley shill troll,you being the stupid fuck think you are thinks someone in high ranking saying something is not as good as a link,proof that YOU are indeed the only fucking joke shill.

Last edited:
Then you are ignorant by choice.
The video is not a production. It is simply a video with a CDC advisory chair person saying some eyebrow raising - really peculiar things.
That in and of itself wasn't the story - it is the fact the other people around her didn't seem to think she is a mad hatter. You would have thought she was saying some perfectly reasonable opinions.
Instead it was waaaay out there nonsense, and no one questioned it.
:thankusmile: You are making too much sense for the stupid fuck to comprehend.:up::yes_text12:

New Topics

Forum List

Back