CDC Admitts It Screwed The Country, Vows a 'Reset'

Your Blob's CDC was wanting people to socially distance while your blob's DHS was packing them in like cordwood at the airports.

Again, your blob failed.
Again, your blob lost.

Statistics prove you're wrong. As always. You've literally never been right.

Any arrests yet for massive voter fraud?
He's YOUR blob, not my blob.

Just to repeat what I've mentioned before around here, scientifically speaking, there's no such thing as ''the science.''

It's a nonsensical term.

The very nature of science demands that there are always more questions to be asked.

To contend that one has all of the answers and that no more questions need asking contradicts the very nature of science itself.

Nope. There's science. And, of course, there's political science.

The political science of late that has been invoked has been substituted in the name of bastardizing actual science and has only served to negatively impact society's trust in actual science, unfortunately.

Yes, but the left loves to say THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!

They shit on the scientific method because mostof the cult are dumb as shit.

We thought the earth was the center of the universe at one point…..THE SCIENCE WAS SETTLED!!!

People were executed for disagreeing.

That same ignorance is the cult today.

Shutting down basically the entire world was a stupid decision made by so called leaders that will have economic, political and psychological ramifications felt for years to come. There is no way to measure the true damage done.

Add to that a further distrust of those in positions of authority.
Not that they have ever actually earned trust.

Shutting down basically the entire world was a stupid decision made by so called leaders that will have economic, political and psychological ramifications felt for years to come. There is no way to measure the true damage done.
I think THAT was the whole point, it was, after all, called, the "great reset." :rolleyes: They planned that, and did it on purpose.
Add to that a further distrust of those in positions of authority.
Not that they have ever actually earned trust.

This? I am not sure they counted on, or calculated into their equations. Now? It only matters how much those of us who are aware of this, can organize and push back to stop their plans.

Technocracy is Insane, Anti-Human and it WILL Fail​

1660839152103.png

Last edited:
Remember that big Pandemic of the unvaxxed Biden said was coming....hoped was coming??

It was a pandemic of the VAXXED.

Honestly, I can't recall conforming to any of the CDC's so-called recommendations, or the decrees that the pharma lobbyists and government got together to try to enforce.

I just went about my business, doing what I always do.
Yep, me too. I resisted the mask mandates along with just about everybody where I live. Our 'big box' retailers made the clerks wear masks. Their patrons (and myself) did not. They (the workers) hated the mandates and the stupid plexiglass barriers.

The CDC just admitted it failed terribly in its COVID response - probably because all decisions were made based on pitics Instead of science.

Blue states followed their BS and paid a priceprice...

They were wildly successful; this "reset" is bullshit.

Their aim was to aid the Democrats & permastate in burning the country down & cheating the Democrat Party back into power.

Mission accomplished.

These people belong in jail or in front of a firing squad.

We blew basic response. We blew initial testing. We blew messaging. We lied. We destroyed the economy. We damaged children.

Solution: Give us more money and more authority.

Forum List

Back