CDC Admitts It Screwed The Country, Vows a 'Reset'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The CDC just admitted it failed terribly in its COVID response - probably because all decisions were made based on pitics Instead of science.

Blue states followed their BS and paid a priceprice...

LIke other agencies... they would have done great if politics wasn't involved.
The instant you get politics/politicians involved - it is fucked up.
Pure and Simple.
When appointments are made for who to be in charge are made for political reasons instead of expertise and proven performance - again... fucked up.

Don't do anything. Just quit. Knock it off. Disband that damn organization.
I want the FBI disbanded; not so sure about CDC. It DOES need to be suppressed on it's political moves!! It drove us and the world into crisis and recession and how good is that? The CDC should keep its smallpox stocks safe (if Atlanta is where they are; I've heard other possibilities) and study Ebola and such NOTNOTNOT with intention of making them much worse "for science"!!!!!!!!! and otherwise minding their own business and not the business of America, which they stopped cold in 2020, which IMO is pretty awful.

Don't do anything. Just quit. Knock it off. Disband that damn organization.
The biggest problem I saw was the lead health organization in the US was being led around by the nose by the WHO, CCP and Fauci, who were all complicit in the release of this bio weapon. They failed to discover the truth, opting instead to "follow the science" provided by inferior organizations with anti-American agendas.

The Pseudopandemic

". . . Absent the perception of a pandemic, there could have been no possible justification to advocate for a universal vaccination campaign. Yet, from the start, many scientists pointed out that there was little-to-no evidence to substantiate the WHO’s declaration of a “global pandemic.”

There was virtually no asymptomatic transmission; there was no proof that children were at risk or presented an infection risk; in the UK, the average age of mortality “with” COVID-19 was 82, at a time when the average age of mortality from life (all cause) was 81 for men and 83 for women.

Such evidence was ignored by the BBC and Prof. Fry, who maintained that the “global pandemic” necessitated mass vaccination.

People in the UK widely believed that the pseudopandemic was real, not because the scientific or statistical evidence was clear but because the government spent billions with PR firms to run “hard-hitting” media campaigns designed to convince them of it.

This intense propaganda, combined with the censoring or deplatforming of any scientist or expert who questioned the COVID-19 narrative and/or the COVID vaccine narrative, ensured that the general public never learned the real, relevant facts about either the disease or the jab. . . ."

The BBC’s “Unvaccinated”: The Pandemic Dataset – Part 3​

The CDC just admitted it failed terribly in its COVID response - probably because all decisions were made based on pitics Instead of science.

Blue states followed their BS and paid a priceprice...

Your blob couldn't get anything right.

You stupid cult fucks believed the GOVERNMENT.

You lefties lost your way. Better find it soon.

You are not the cool kids if you are sucking government dick on the daily.

WAKE UP YOU DUMB FUCKS! THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU ALL THE TIME.

Honestly, I can't recall conforming to any of the CDC's so-called recommendations, or the decrees that the pharma lobbyists and government got together to try to enforce.

I just went about my business, doing what I always do.

When the WHO said lockdowns are worse than the virus, but the government went full steam ahead with lockdowns, I knew we were fucked.

The kept saying they were following the science….UNTIL THEY WERE NOT.

The straight up lies about the vax should be criminal.

Of course they responded; nobody knew how fight COVID and it's not really working now.
For someone who works in a hospital, you're quite the idiot.
Your Blob's CDC was wanting people to socially distance while your blob's DHS was packing them in like cordwood at the airports.

Again, your blob failed.
Again, your blob lost.

Statistics prove you're wrong. As always. You've literally never been right.

Any arrests yet for massive voter fraud?

When the WHO said lockdowns are worse than the virus, but the government went full steam ahead with lockdowns, I knew we were fucked.

The straight up lies about the vax should be criminal.
My co-workers and I are fully vaccinated and we are experiencing an epidemic.

Your Blob's CDC was wanting people to socially distance while your blob's DHS was packing them in like cordwood at the airports.

Again, your blob failed.
Again, your blob lost.

Statistics prove you're wrong. As always. You've literally never been right.

Any arrests yet for massive voter fraud?
Over a half million dead under Biden and you have the nerve to lie outright.
The difficulty is that you are such a lying pos that I don't know whether to mock you or put you on Ignore.

Just to repeat what I've mentioned before around here, scientifically speaking, there's no such thing as ''the science.''

It's a nonsensical term.

The very nature of science demands that there are always more questions to be asked.

To contend that one has all of the answers and that no more questions need asking contradicts the very nature of science itself.

Nope. There's science. And, of course, there's political science.

The political science of late that has been invoked has been substituted in the name of bastardizing actual science and has only served to negatively impact society's trust in actual science, unfortunately.

My co-workers and I are fully vaccinated and we are experiencing an epidemic.

I felt the CHOICE to get vaxxed was key.

I chose NOT to get vaxxed, but I am not at risk at all. I have gotten COVID twice. Last September, and then again last week after visiting DC.

Its flu. Moderate flu.

I had H1N1 in like 2009 or whatever and it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse.

I hope you guys do well. Zinc, Vitamin D, lots of fluids. Thats all I have done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back