CCP - Stopping Taiwan Independence is necessary for peace.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/06/24/asia/taiwan-foreign-minister-china-intl-hnk/index.html

"
As Taiwan decision makers, we cannot take any chances, we have to be prepared," Wu told CNN in Taipei on Wednesday. "When the Chinese government is saying they would not renounce the use of force, and they conduct military exercises around Taiwan, we would rather believe that it is real."

Wu, who has served as minister of foreign affairs since 2018, was accused by Beijing in May of being a "diehard separatist" after remarks he made during a news conference that Taiwan would fight "to the very last day" if attacked by China.

"Stopping 'Taiwan independence' is the necessary condition for maintaining peaceful cross-strait relations," said Zhu Fenglian, a spokeswoman for China's Taiwan Affairs Office. "Joseph Wu has repeatedly and arrogantly provoked 'Taiwan independence' ... we will take all necessary measures to severely punish such 'Taiwan independence' diehards for life in accordance with the law."

In response, Wu told CNN he is "honored" to be targeted by Communist authorities in Beijing. "Authoritarianism cannot tolerate truth. If they continue to say that they want to pursue me for the rest of my life, I'm not really concerned about that," he said.

------

Comment:

Will anyone help Taiwan remain independent of the fucking commies?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/06/24/asia/taiwan-foreign-minister-china-intl-hnk/index.html

"
As Taiwan decision makers, we cannot take any chances, we have to be prepared," Wu told CNN in Taipei on Wednesday. "When the Chinese government is saying they would not renounce the use of force, and they conduct military exercises around Taiwan, we would rather believe that it is real."

Wu, who has served as minister of foreign affairs since 2018, was accused by Beijing in May of being a "diehard separatist" after remarks he made during a news conference that Taiwan would fight "to the very last day" if attacked by China.

"Stopping 'Taiwan independence' is the necessary condition for maintaining peaceful cross-strait relations," said Zhu Fenglian, a spokeswoman for China's Taiwan Affairs Office. "Joseph Wu has repeatedly and arrogantly provoked 'Taiwan independence' ... we will take all necessary measures to severely punish such 'Taiwan independence' diehards for life in accordance with the law."

In response, Wu told CNN he is "honored" to be targeted by Communist authorities in Beijing. "Authoritarianism cannot tolerate truth. If they continue to say that they want to pursue me for the rest of my life, I'm not really concerned about that," he said.

------

Comment:

Call Taiwan, Formosa to please the Emperor of China.

The purpose of the Wuhan Designer Virus® was to crush the Hong Kong freedom movement. Emperor Xi has succeeded - with the help of the Nazi Reich in America - now the Emperor turns his eye on Taiwan. No doubt Quid Pro has sold the rights and freedom of the ROC for a few pieces of silver.

The purpose of the Wuhan Designer Virus® was to crush the Hong Kong freedom movement. Emperor Xi has succeeded - with the help of the Nazi Reich in America - now the Emperor turns his eye on Taiwan. No doubt Quid Pro has sold the rights and freedom of the ROC for a few pieces of silver.
General Kang Chi Chek founded Taiwan.

Hong Kong was the trial run and it ended even more spectacularly than the Commies could have expected. No consequences, no punishment and in fact, only rewards. It must have felt similar to how the Germans felt when they walked into Poland and once again, the English and French sat idle.

Not only are the CCP going to enjoy an upcoming Olympic Games to remind their citizens and the world that China is #1 and unstoppable, they also have trade agreements on the horizon, some even potentially involving England if anyone can believe a nation can be that submissive after losing influence in HK. Now, Taiwan is firmly in their sights, it is going to happen far quicker than people imagine.

Considering how much my own nation has been in steep decline socially and economically for so long, I'm not sure if I should despise the CCP or admire them for their brash and ambitious achievements. All in the face other nations such as Canada who claim to be principled, while no one is ever held accountable for their abuses.

Hong Kong was the trial run and it ended even more spectacularly than the Commies could have expected. No consequences, no punishment and in fact, only rewards. It must have felt similar to how the Germans felt when they walked into Poland and once again, the English and French sat idle.

Not only are the CCP going to enjoy an upcoming Olympic Games to remind their citizens and the world that China is #1 and unstoppable, they also have trade agreements on the horizon, some even potentially involving England if anyone can believe a nation can be that submissive after losing influence in HK. Now, Taiwan is firmly in their sights, it is going to happen far quicker than people imagine.

Considering how much my own nation has been in steep decline socially and economically for so long, I'm not sure if I should despise the CCP or admire them for their brash and ambitious achievements. All in the face other nations such as Canada who claim to be principled, while no one is ever held accountable for their abuses.
China is afraid that Taiwan will declare independence

Which could happen based on resent elections where independence candidates are winning

Declaring independence would make Taiwan a more sympathetic entity

"

------

Comment:

I am ashamed of this nation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back