CCP dems have to go nuclear before the midterms

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It occurred to me that dems are looking at a Perfect Storm of annihilation in the Midterms: the economy is in shambles with Weinmar Republic Inflation, people the world over are peacefully protesting Fascist overreaching, Joe Biden is a clueless puppet that nobody trust or respects and now Hillary and many others have been exposed as greater traitors than the Rosenbergs and Benedict Arnold.

The dems are in complete panic and are desperately trying to dial back their 1984ish Covid restrictions (2 weeks 2 bend the curve 2 years ago).

And now Durham drops a MOAB on the dems. We knew they spied, we know they cheated in the tens of millions column. They've been caught on the former and proof of the latter will come eventually.

Having once conspired with the CCP to launch a bioweapon on the world to maintain their political power, what will they do leading up to the midterms?

They have no choice but to do something far worse than even their Fauxi Wuhan bioweapon.

They have no shame, no honor, no human decency stopping them from well - going nuclear on America.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see them suddenly becoming decent people and admit they cheated.

It occurred to me that dems are looking at a Perfect Storm of annihilation in the Midterms: the economy is in shambles with Weinmar Republic Inflation, people the world over are peacefully protesting Fascist overreaching, Joe Biden is a clueless puppet that nobody trust or respects and now Hillary and many others have been exposed as greater traitors than the Rosenbergs and Benedict Arnold.

The dems are in complete panic and are desperately trying to dial back their 1984ish Covid restrictions (2 weeks 2 bend the curve 2 years ago).

And now Durham drops a MOAB on the dems. We knew they spied, we know they cheated in the tens of millions column. They've been caught on the former and proof of the latter will come eventually.

Having once conspired with the CCP to launch a bioweapon on the world to maintain their political power, what will they do leading up to the midterms?

They have no choice but to do something far worse than even their Fauxi Wuhan bioweapon.

They have no shame, no honor, no human decency stopping them from well - going nuclear on America.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see them suddenly becoming decent people and admit they cheated.
Don't bet on it. Right now, Republicans only hope is that the Democratic party leadership stays feckless in its inability to message their way out of a wet paper bag. THAT is what will sink Democrats. Their lack of response and the inability to fight an information ground war on Republican terms.

1645043016532.png

With the upcoming trucker protest coming soon to a Capitol city near you I'll give you...

...ONE GUESS...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Democratic party leadership stays feckless in its inability to message their way out of a wet paper bag.

Oh my. Is Joe having bladder issues again?

Jack, you really must think people are as stupid as you. NO amount of messaging will save Biddum and the democrats this Fall.

People are fed up with your lies.

Don't bet on it. Right now, Republicans only hope is that the Democratic party leadership stays feckless in its inability to message their way out of a wet paper bag. THAT is what will sink Democrats. Their lack of response and the inability to fight an information ground war on Republican terms.

Oh, we got the democrat "Show me zee papers, Untermenschen" message loud and clear and we've had enough. That's why dem leadership is dialing back the Mask or Die narrative

1645046162916.png

If you mean feckless as not fining truckers/protestors huge amounts or throwing truckers/protestors into the gulag or shooting truckers/protestors to make the progressive Democratic point of who's boss I guess you're right.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back