CBS reporter tweets about Biden not 'outworking' Trump Actually a snail outworks Biden

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

CBS reporter Kathryn Watson questioned why Joe Biden wasn’t campaigning more after news broke that the former vice president was not expected to have public events Saturday.

“Not sure why Biden isn't doing more to show he can outwork Trump,” Watson tweeted Saturday in response to Politico reporter Jake Sherman announcing a lid had been called in Wilmington, Del., meaning no events for Biden.

“And yes I realize there's a pandemic and he shouldn't be out shaking hands. But he has a team of experienced people at his disposal to think up creative ways to campaign safely,” she added.

CBS reporter Kathryn Watson questioned why Joe Biden wasn’t campaigning more after news broke that the former vice president was not expected to have public events Saturday.

“Not sure why Biden isn't doing more to show he can outwork Trump,” Watson tweeted Saturday in response to Politico reporter Jake Sherman announcing a lid had been called in Wilmington, Del., meaning no events for Biden.

“And yes I realize there's a pandemic and he shouldn't be out shaking hands. But he has a team of experienced people at his disposal to think up creative ways to campaign safely,” she added.
Trump Runs the Country From Walter Reed As Biden Calls Another Lid.

1601862077093.png

President Trump doesn’t let COVID-19 slow him down. He’s still working hard at his job.

But Joe Biden, once again, called a lid at 9:16 a.m. Eastern Time on Sunday morning.

President Trump himself reported that he was still doing the work of the American people while at Walter Reed. “I had to be out front. This is America. This is the United States. This is the greatest country in the world. This is the most powerful country in the world. I can’t be locked up in a room upstairs and totally safe,” he explained.

It’s hard not to ignore the contrast between the two candidates. The Biden campaign has been calling a lid on in-person events regularly for weeks. Trump isn’t letting his COVID diagnosis stop him from doing his job.

Biden has never works a day in 47 years. What makes you think he can start now?

Forum List

Back