CBS program asks about six year olds being taught how to masterbate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CBS’ daytime talk show The Talk asked Twitter users on Thursday their thoughts on giving six-year-olds mandatory lessons on how to masturbate.
CBS Program Asks About Six-Year-Olds Being Taught How to Masturbate
------------------------------

Oh but you never listened to the truth before now have you .......
Oh wait you have it's just your indoctrination trained the weak to scream " conspiracy" lol

Right where the CIA wants your dumbasses.

I must have been gifted because at 6 years old, nobody had to teach me anything about that. By 9, I could have written scholarly articles.

• Banned
Are they prepping the children for the Epstiens and the Clintons of the world? If the parents don't take control of what is being done to their children, some one else will...

Thats why I push all this bs........ so ppl become aware of it all but, it goes right over their heads as i'm sure you've noticed. lol

• Banned
Are they prepping the children for the Epstiens and the Clintons of the world? If the parents don't take control of what is being done to their children, some one else will...

Not many even remember that ignorant fk Bill Clintons Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders telling the public ' WE MUST TEACH THEM HOW TO REACH DOWN AND TOUCH THEMSELVES" this shit goes right the fk over these assholes heads honest to gawd!!

AND ITS' ALL BEEN IN PLAIN VIEW!!

I must have been gifted because at 6 years old, nobody had to teach me anything about that. By 9, I could have written scholarly articles.
Did somebody in your family teach you?

Nope. I'm completely self taught. I come from a poor family that couldn't afford all the toys other kids had. I played with what I had.

Nope. I'm completely self taught. I come from a poor family that couldn't afford all the toys other kids had. I played with what I had.
You ever catch your load or ask your mom what it taste like?

If I was going to ask someone's mother what it tastes like, It would have been someone's mother who had actually tasted it, like yours.

If I was going to ask someone's mother what it tastes like, It would have been someone's mother who had actually tasted it, like yours.
All you had to say was no not talk derogatory about moms

All you had to say was no not talk derogatory about moms

You're the one who brought family into the conversation twice before I responded idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back