CBS Posts Cropped Video of Adam Toledo Shooting on Twitter, Leaving Gun Out of Frame

He clearly had his hands in the air with no gun in his hands when shot.

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument
for mistaking a handgun for a taser.

Yep. Fucking tragedy and the cop should get his day in court.

Odd that the cop who killed Ashli Babbitt wont see court.

Sigh...was this kid participating in an open attempt to subvert the government of the...oh for the love of all that's holy, you know where I'm going with this....jeez.
Oh, yeah, and the media isn't responsible for all of the ills. As I understand it, the gun was already on the ground when the cop shot him. Why would it matter
if it was cropped out of the frame? The media already reported he had a gun.

A cop killing a person should always be subject to due process.

Why wouldnt that be the case?

Everyone should. Cops blasting away is the very opposite of Due Process.

You are being stupid here because it was less than a second of time after the stupid kid dropped the gun that he was shot. He was firing the gun before the police arrives which caused someone in the are to call the police complaining about gunshots. That is why the police was under fire for dealing with a shooter in the area.

You assholes keep ignoring those details over and over... that is stupidity.

You have no clue if it him that was firing the gun but that isn't going to stop you.

If a cop tells someone to pull over and they pull over is it OK to them shoot them a second later?

Yup didn't read the article as usual.

You have ignored the posted details over and over, but provide ZERO evidence they are false, thus you are a bullshitter all over the thread.

The body camera video and photos backs up the article and police statements claims quite well.

:cuckoo:

The video shows him with his hands up and no gun in his hands when he was shot.

You leave out the detail that he dropped it a second earlier as shown in the article.

I posted CNN who did a study on the video and they say it was immediately after the boy drops gun and turns around gets shot. in quick time.

POST 16

CNN teams have viewed the footage, which appears to show less than one second pass between the time Adam Toledo draws a handgun and an officer fires a single, fatal shot that hits him in the chest.

Stop ignoring the details!

It's irrelevant. He was doing as instructed and BLAM!
he was instructed to not run,,, what happens after that is in him,,,

Those at the Capitol were told to get back also........but that doesn't seem to matter does it?
not sure what that has to do with this,,,

OH I get it,, you know youre an idiot and trying to change the subject,, not surprised,,,

Hmm. My eyesight isn't as good as it was 20 years ago..but I don't see a gun.
then thats a problem you have that I cant help you with,,

The problem is that the body cam shows no gun in the picture???
Wow...just..wow.
what did it show one second before that??

Its the DEAD ZONE, that is why they avoid it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument

Sigh...was this kid participating in an open attempt to subvert the government of the...oh for the love of all that's holy, you know where I'm going with this....jeez.
Oh, yeah, and the media isn't responsible for all of the ills. As I understand it, the gun was already on the ground when the cop shot him. Why would it matter

You are being stupid here because it was less than a second of time after the stupid kid dropped the gun that he was shot. He was firing the gun before the police arrives which caused someone in the are to call the police complaining about gunshots. That is why the police was under fire for dealing with a shooter in the area.

You have no clue if it him that was firing the gun but that isn't going to stop you.

If a cop tells someone to pull over and they pull over is it OK to them shoot them a second later?

You have ignored the posted details over and over, but provide ZERO evidence they are false, thus you are a bullshitter all over the thread.

The body camera video and photos backs up the article and police statements claims quite well.

You leave out the detail that he dropped it a second earlier as shown in the article.

I posted CNN who did a study on the video and they say it was immediately after the boy drops gun and turns around gets shot. in quick time.

POST 16

CNN teams have viewed the footage, which appears to show less than one second pass between the time Adam Toledo draws a handgun and an officer fires a single, fatal shot that hits him in the chest.

Those at the Capitol were told to get back also........but that doesn't seem to matter does it?

OH I get it,, you know youre an idiot and trying to change the subject,, not surprised,,,

Wow...just..wow.

The kid tossing it away.

sorting it out later?

POST 16

Wow...just..wow.

The kid tossing it away.
I cant see him throwing it away and neither could the cop,,

sorting it out later?

POST 16

Wow...just..wow.

The kid tossing it away.

You can see he didn't have a gun.

sorting it out later?

POST 16

Wow...just..wow.

The kid tossing it away.

for less than one second while he was spinning around facing the cop,,

like I said next time youre chasing a guy with a gun down an alley in the dark and he spins around on you you let me know what you did in that split second??

sorting it out later?

POST 16

Wow...just..wow.

The kid tossing it away.

like I said next time youre chasing a guy with a gun down an alley in the dark and he spins around on you you let me know what you did in that split second??

Your timeline continues to expand.

sorting it out later?

POST 16

Wow...just..wow.

The kid tossing it away.

Your timeline continues to expand.
how so???

one second he was running away with a gun in his hand the next he spun on the cop while raising his hand,,,

Ive never said different,,

This kid should have kept his back turned and slowly raised his hands so the cop could see them clearly. Don’t wheel around on a cop who knows you have a gun. That’s a clear threat.
That's what happened. When Little Homicidio turned the cop had no idea whether the Latin Kings applicant was still holding the gun or not.

Forum List

Back