CBS Posts Cropped Video of Adam Toledo Shooting on Twitter, Leaving Gun Out of Frame

You guys are smokin' crack. I didn't see anything cropped out of that video, and cbs takes pains to point out the gun in their actual, interested, real report.

Your "media" is lying to you again.
no---you are with that post....LIE noted

This kid should have kept his back turned and slowly raised his hands so the cop could see them clearly. Don’t wheel around on a cop who knows you have a gun. That’s a clear threat.

If he dropped the gun, he was not pointing the gun at police therefore the officers life was not in jeopardy. The fact that he had a gun does not justify deadly force.

you make it sound like the police had all the time in the world to react and determine if the gun was in his hands or not at the time of the shot. When a perpetrator has a gun deadly force becomes a potential outcome. Put yourself in the shoes of the police. It’s easy to Monday morning quarterback.

Digusting. This is reckless and inciting racial tension on behalf of a false narrative and ratings. People who are perpetuating this should all soak their fucking heads.

Digusting. This is reckless and inciting racial tension on behalf of a false narrative and ratings. People who are perpetuating this should all soak their fucking heads.

Please place media related threads in the Media forum. Thanks

They edited the video for political reasons. What is the line between politics and media?

He clearly had his hands in the air with no gun in his hands when shot.

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

He was a scared kid.

sorting it out later?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument
for mistaking a handgun for a taser.

sorting it out later?

He was a scared kid.

Awful situation. A kid shooting a gun can kill you just as much as a 95 year old shooting a gun.

Gangsters use kids to do their bidding. Its awful. Chicago is like Libya.

sorting it out later?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument

Yep. Fucking tragedy and the cop should get his day in court.

Odd that the cop who killed Ashli Babbitt wont see court.

sorting it out later?

Sigh...was this kid participating in an open attempt to subvert the government of the...oh for the love of all that's holy, you know where I'm going with this....jeez.
Oh, yeah, and the media isn't responsible for all of the ills. As I understand it, the gun was already on the ground when the cop shot him. Why would it matter
if it was cropped out of the frame? The media already reported he had a gun.

sorting it out later?

He was a scared kid.

Awful situation. A kid shooting a gun can kill you just as much as a 95 year old shooting a gun.

Gangsters use kids to do their bidding. Its awful. Chicago is like Libya.

As do politicians and wall street.

sorting it out later?

Sigh...was this kid participating in an open attempt to subvert the government of the...oh for the love of all that's holy, you know where I'm going with this....jeez.
Oh, yeah, and the media isn't responsible for all of the ills. As I understand it, the gun was already on the ground when the cop shot him. Why would it matter
if it was cropped out of the frame? The media already reported he had a gun.

A cop killing a person should always be subject to due process.

Why wouldnt that be the case?

A cop killing a person should always be subject to due process.

Why wouldnt that be the case?
Why because she was an unarmed White woman shot by a Black LEO, of course and most importantly she was not of the right political affiliation to be afforded "due process" or Social Just-Us.

Forum List

Back