CBS Posts Cropped Video of Adam Toledo Shooting on Twitter, Leaving Gun Out of Frame

Um. No. He dropped the gun and raised his hands and was shot. Even your link says so. My question to you. We now encourage police to shoot people who are complying with the orders?

~~~~~~
Read the following slowly and carefully:
This incident shows what police officers have to go through all the time when they have to make a split-second decision to save their own life or that of someone else’s. This time, the officer had 38 milliseconds to react.

And he shot a suspect complying with orders.

Um. No. He dropped the gun and raised his hands and was shot. Even your link says so. My question to you. We now encourage police to shoot people who are complying with the orders?

:rolleyes:

You left out a few details,

Not after the boy had been shooting BEFORE the police arrives, thus it will be treated as a highly dangerous situation, then when the stupid boy see the police he runs off with the gun still in his hand, the police chase him until the boy suddenly stops running drops his gun and raise his hands up, gets shot a second later.

Stop letting the media lie to you!

So you admit he dropped the gun and raised his hands in compliance with the orders from the cop. Now. My question remains. We now encourage police to shoot people who are complying with the commands?

He clearly had his hands in the air with no gun in his hands when shot.

It was literally just a second after he dropped the gun, but the cop didn't have time to know that.

You got successfully lied to.....

For years now people have been screaming that the people would not be shot if they complied with police commands. Now he was shot while complying and it does not matter to you. If we were lied to, it was by you and your ilk. Now the argument is never commit a crime. If you do and are shot minutes or hours or years later you deserved it.

How many people will continue to support your positions with the goal posts moving at the speed of light?

:rolleyes:

You left out a few details,

Not after the boy had been shooting BEFORE the police arrives, thus it will be treated as a highly dangerous situation, then when the stupid boy see the police he runs off with the gun still in his hand, the police chase him until the boy suddenly stops running drops his gun and raise his hands up, gets shot a second later.

Stop letting the media lie to you!

So you admit he dropped the gun and raised his hands in compliance with the orders from the cop. Now. My question remains. We now encourage police to shoot people who are complying with the commands?

I wrote this earlier,

"left out a few details,

Not after the boy had been shooting BEFORE the police arrives, thus it will be treated as a highly dangerous situation, then when the stupid boy see the police he runs off with the gun still in his hand, the police chase him until the boy suddenly stops running drops his gun and raise his hands up, gets shot a second later. "

=======

He was SHOOTING in the area then runs from police who responds to a call.... all this at 2:30 am.

How come you don't wonder why a child was out in the street in the middle of the night firing his gun?

Stop ignoring the details!

CNN doesn't agree with you either.

Last edited:
For years now people have been screaming that the people would not be shot if they complied with police commands. Now he was shot while complying and it does not matter to you. If we were lied to, it was by you and your ilk. Now the argument is never commit a crime. If you do and are shot minutes or hours or years later you deserved it.

How many people will continue to support your positions with the goal posts moving at the speed of light?
How is running away from the cops 'complying?' They had to chase the little hood rat because he refused to comply in the first place.

You guys are smokin' crack. I didn't see anything cropped out of that video, and cbs takes pains to point out the gun in their actual, interested, real report.

Your "media" is lying to you again.

Why is a 13 year old out after midnight with a gun in a city with the most strictest gun laws in the country? Who is accountable for that?
Well ... White Supremacist of course ....

always white people’s fault. Strictest gun control laws in a predominantly Black city, run by Black politicians and a 13 year old gets a gun for his stroll at 2:00 AM.

If he dropped the gun, he was not pointing the gun at police therefore the officers life was not in jeopardy. The fact that he had a gun does not justify deadly force.

If he dropped the gun, he was not pointing the gun at police therefore the officers life was not in jeopardy. The fact that he had a gun does not justify deadly force.

The cop and no human has the luxury of perceiving frame-by-frame slow motion timing when in reality it is a split second between gun in hand and hand raised.

Even CNN stated there was less than one second from the time the weapon was dropped and the LEO fired.

Not the LEO's fault this kid is dead.

It's the fault of the cultural norms in Chicago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back