CBS poll: Biden approval at 50%. And 48% in Ipsos

Conservatives will not like it when they realized that they were cherry-picking polls, in order to pretend Joe Biden had an approval of 40%.

I am sure this was posted somewhere in the previous 5 pages, as it was easy pickings, but talk about cherry picking. See cumulative polls. Although, we have seen in recent history polls can be off by a good bit. With Biden as bad as he is, I am surprised he has anyone that approves of the job he is doing...Unless it is someone like Castro, Marx, Lenin, etc.

1634006913815.png

Rasmussen which I don't take overly seriously has Biden 41% Trafalgar 40% YouGov 44% Politico 45% Quinnipiac 40% given this I would say his approval rating of 43% is pretty accurate.

pyetro
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. He would be lucky to get 20% after all the shit he's pulled.

You voted for that walking, talking disaster. Congrats.

They treat the bad polls as gospel. Once it goes above a certain level, they figure it's "fake news".

Pavlov's Dogs. They don't know any better.
I have yet to see a single legitimate sample process with any of them and none of them are using empirical collection and analysis ....that's both sides BTW.

Jo

New Topics

Forum List

Back