CBS' Norah O'Donnell reminds Kamala Harris she has the most left-wing voting record in the Senate (EVEN MORE THAN BERNIE!) after she tries to deny it

What is she laughing at?! For real? So UNLIKABLE!

She is not a leader. She can’t even stand by her record. We saw this in the debate when Pence destroyed her. He would call out her record and all she could do is snear at him like a schoolgirl. Why can’t she be proud of her record?

Why would she be embarrassed about voting as a Liberal?
Progressive policies are consistently the most popular with the US public.

Why would she try to deny it? Seems odd that she isn’t proud of her liberal voting record.
That was kind of...well, it was exactly my point.

She seems to be ashamed of her record, that is not a good leader, unless she has a good reason. We are at the crossroads of another election and neither Presidential or VP is a leader, pretty sad when our choices are dumb and dumber.

Harris in between a rock and a hard place. She will have to toe the Biden line while he is President. Just like Pence has to toe the Rump line. That's what VPs do. The only difference between her an Pence, Pence is a better liar.

Please provide evidence of Pence's lies.

Not speculation....actual evidence.

Harris is as qualified as they come to be a liar.

That's easy.

Now for some fact checking. And No, I didn't give Harris a free ride. She just lied less.

There are tons and tons. Like I said, Pence is a better sounding lawyer with his Political DJ experience while Harris is not a very good liar. But Pence did lie more than Harris did. Of course, both where just repeating what they were told to say and anyone repeating anything Rump says will have some real whoppers. I have to give it to Pence, he lied much better than his boss saying almost the same things. Maybe the Senate should have impeached Rump so that Pence could have been the President. Not my best choice but it's better than the alternative.

My guy is a scum liar but your guy is worse! You convinced me! :rolleyes:

I am hearing reasons not to vote for Biden and reasons not to vote for Trump. So far, no one is giving me a reason to vote FOR either candidate. My guess is neither is worth voting for.

View attachment 406798
What?
So now everything is considered "progressive"??
Paid maternity leave has existed for decades. My 1st wife was paid in full for both of our children in the 90s. By 1975, only 5 states did not have mandated paid maternity leave. And that was at a time when only 20% of women worked.

If the left does win the WH, along with the House, and Senate.
I wonder how long it's going to take them to regret removing Trump.
Most assuredly, they are going to see less money in their pay checks.
They will see Big Pharma and other Corporations raking in big profits
just as before. The rich are still going to get richer, and the middle class will shrink
as the poverty level rises

Forum List

Back