CBS' Norah O'Donnell reminds Kamala Harris she has the most left-wing voting record in the Senate (EVEN MORE THAN BERNIE!) after she tries to deny it

I challenge you to wade through 20 seconds of this insufferable cackling....

Damn, and they conceded tonight that Joe will be 82 before leaving his 1st term and if anything happened to him, this woman would be our president.

That is a fake laugh of a person trained to play a role, a performer (in the courtroom). Laugh, cry, be angry on cue, its all a performance.

That is how she used to win cases. This woman has insatiable lust for power. I believe her capable of almost anything.

View attachment 406798
My kids support not going to school, sleeping late, spending time with their friends and doing whatever they want. Doesn’t mean it’s what is best for them. Grow up, snowflake.
Haha!!!
"Snowflake"!
View attachment 406825
Only snowflakes are Democrats and their hypocrisy

The bigger question is how did she become Biden's running mate?
What kind of deal was made? Why would they pick her when she was the first candidate to drop out of the primaries? he Democrats did not like her and to top it off she stated she hate Biden. Makes no Sense.

Why would she be embarrassed about voting as a Liberal?
Progressive policies are consistently the most popular with the US public.

Why would she try to deny it? Seems odd that she isn’t proud of her liberal voting record.

Why do people believe that increasing minimum wage will help anybody?

It helps democrats.
  • It helps the young democrat just out of highschool who is naive who is a big voting block for the Dems.
  • It helps low education high-school grads making minimum wage actually live on minimum wage until inflation catches up for minimum wage being so high.
  • It helps them live at minimum wage so they have no reason to go out and get a higher education and skills.
  • It helps them when their jobs get cut due to the high cost of employing them or their job eliminated for automation to then collect unemployment as a $15/hr. person instead of an $8.50/hr. person.
  • It helps all the low skill immigrants only able to make min wage live here and become regular democrat voters.
You forgot the most important ones.

Because none of them understood the economics classes they took (if indeed they took any at all,) and the media tell them it will. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

What is she laughing at?! For real? So UNLIKABLE!

I like O'Donnel. But I also think Harris adequately answered the question. Ronald Rump is not good at defining people and none of us should listen to his definitions.

. . . so the truth is at last revealed. . . the actor that plays Scooby is, in fact, Daryl Hunt. . . :heehee:

4jvjh4.jpg

Why would she try to deny it? Seems odd that she isn’t proud of her liberal voting record.
That was kind of...well, it was exactly my point.

She seems to be ashamed of her record, that is not a good leader, unless she has a good reason. We are at the crossroads of another election and neither Presidential or VP is a leader, pretty sad when our choices are dumb and dumber.

Damnit...

Why do people believe that increasing minimum wage will help anybody? How does that make any sense? Do people not realize that the company that the employee works for, will make the same amount of profit regardless. Either by getting rid of workers while making the others picking up the slack, or raising prices... Likely both. Or go out of business I suppose. If the business doesn't support the owner as they want it to, why the fuck would they continue?

Do people making minimum wage go places to buy things from people who make more than minumum wage? No.. Not unless they are teenagers without true life bills. Do you know why? Because they can't fucking afford to... They make minimum wage. But the prices of those goods go UP because the cost of business goes UP. Essentially canceling out the amount of extra pay they are getting.

Increasing the minimum wage does nothing but lower the buying power of the fuck'n dollar and help corporations kill the mom and pop stores.

If you want to make more money, learn a skill and do a job that requires companies to actually compete for your services. Unskilled labor, gets unskilled pay.

Is it - Government School?
Yes.

She seems to be ashamed of her record, that is not a good leader, unless she has a good reason. We are at the crossroads of another election and neither Presidential or VP is a leader, pretty sad when our choices are dumb and dumber.

Harris in between a rock and a hard place. She will have to toe the Biden line while he is President. Just like Pence has to toe the Rump line. That's what VPs do. The only difference between her an Pence, Pence is a better liar.

Harris in between a rock and a hard place. She will have to toe the Biden line while he is President. Just like Pence has to toe the Rump line. That's what VPs do. The only difference between her an Pence, Pence is a better liar.

Please provide evidence of Pence's lies.

Not speculation....actual evidence.

Harris is as qualified as they come to be a liar.

Nora is smart and she's hot.

She is married and has three kids.

That guy is a very lucky man.

Lawrence O'Donnell is a moron.

He used to be married to a hottie, Kathryn Harold.

While she was smart...19 years is a long time to figure out you are married to a complete asshole.

That's easy.

Now for some fact checking. And No, I didn't give Harris a free ride. She just lied less.

There are tons and tons. Like I said, Pence is a better sounding lawyer with his Political DJ experience while Harris is not a very good liar. But Pence did lie more than Harris did. Of course, both where just repeating what they were told to say and anyone repeating anything Rump says will have some real whoppers. I have to give it to Pence, he lied much better than his boss saying almost the same things. Maybe the Senate should have impeached Rump so that Pence could have been the President. Not my best choice but it's better than the alternative.

That's easy.

Now for some fact checking. And No, I didn't give Harris a free ride. She just lied less.

There are tons and tons. Like I said, Pence is a better sounding lawyer with his Political DJ experience while Harris is not a very good liar. But Pence did lie more than Harris did. Of course, both where just repeating what they were told to say and anyone repeating anything Rump says will have some real whoppers. I have to give it to Pence, he lied much better than his boss saying almost the same things. Maybe the Senate should have impeached Rump so that Pence could have been the President. Not my best choice but it's better than the alternative.

Only if you believe CNN (CBN....Cable Bullshit Network) factfuckers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back