CBS' Norah O'Donnell reminds Kamala Harris she has the most left-wing voting record in the Senate (EVEN MORE THAN BERNIE!) after she tries to deny it

• Banned
Trump "working the refs" with the media has really paid off. you think Kristen Welker would have been that fair without Trump badgering her before the debate that she was gonna be unfair?

What is she laughing at?! For real? So UNLIKABLE!

HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEE! What? Me a Progressive? *giggle* *snorkle* *hee*

*sniff* I was born a poor black girl (I thought she was born a Hindu Indian Jamaican!). Now you made me cry. *sniff*

I will be just what Joe wants me to be until that old Coot kicks the bucket (could be sooner than you think, Joe, better hire a food taster), then I will be president and America better WATCH OUT!

HERE I COME! HEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA.

PS: Donald is a racist because he don't like me.

Last edited:
1603683986995.png

Wow.... that nervous snorting and cackling would be hard to get used to. What a fucking spectacle... hmm?

You want some serious answers out of that? Put her on her back with her legs in the air and she'll knock it out of the park.

Folks, that monster is looking more transgenderish by the day. Why is its neck so thick?

But indeed, a lot of democrats have a strange habit of bursting out giggling and showing they have more teeth than a horse. Bizarre. They clearly have contempt for the democrat, low IQ chumps who support them.

Wow.... that nervous snorting and cackling would be hard to get used to. What a fucking spectacle... hmm?

You want some serious answers out of that? Put her on her back with her legs in the air and she'll knock it out of the park.
But orange pancake makeup and cotton candy hair on a 330 lbs bloated pig is easy to get used to? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 406798
My kids support not going to school, sleeping late, spending time with their friends and doing whatever they want. Doesn’t mean it’s what is best for them. Grow up, snowflake.

But orange pancake makeup and cotton candy hair on a 330 lbs bloated pig is easy to get used to? :auiqs.jpg:
You’re a coward who puts people on ignore. And you have severe TDS

A fucking spectacle?

. . . she's a GD sociopath is what she is. Folks talk about Trump being unhinged. This lady is Whitmer on steroids. A nightmare is what she is.

If folks feel sorry for Michigan? Just wait. . . the global elites picked her for good reason.

I have already called this. It scares me.

I challenge you to wade through 20 seconds of this insufferable cackling.... the clinical term for this is "nervous as FUCK"

If you can, I'll concede you got a LARGE sack....

Damnit...

Why do people believe that increasing minimum wage will help anybody? How does that make any sense? Do people not realize that the company that the employee works for, will make the same amount of profit regardless. Either by getting rid of workers while making the others picking up the slack, or raising prices... Likely both. Or go out of business I suppose. If the business doesn't support the owner as they want it to, why the fuck would they continue?

Do people making minimum wage go places to buy things from people who make more than minumum wage? No.. Not unless they are teenagers without true life bills. Do you know why? Because they can't fucking afford to... They make minimum wage. But the prices of those goods go UP because the cost of business goes UP. Essentially canceling out the amount of extra pay they are getting.

Increasing the minimum wage does nothing but lower the buying power of the fuck'n dollar and help corporations kill the mom and pop stores.

If you want to make more money, learn a skill and do a job that requires companies to actually compete for your services. Unskilled labor, gets unskilled pay.

View attachment 406798
My kids support not going to school, sleeping late, spending time with their friends and doing whatever they want. Doesn’t mean it’s what is best for them. Grow up, snowflake.
Haha!!!
"Snowflake"!
1603689129747.png

Why do people believe that increasing minimum wage will help anybody?

It helps democrats.
  • It helps the young democrat just out of highschool who is naive who is a big voting block for the Dems.
  • It helps low education high-school grads making minimum wage actually live on minimum wage until inflation catches up for minimum wage being so high.
  • It helps them live at minimum wage so they have no reason to go out and get a higher education and skills.
  • It helps them when their jobs get cut due to the high cost of employing them or their job eliminated for automation to then collect unemployment as a $15/hr. person instead of an $8.50/hr. person.
  • It helps all the low skill immigrants only able to make min wage live here and become regular democrat voters.

Forum List

Back