CBS (fake) news caught using footage from an Italian hospital to describe concitions in NYC

Of course they do. Nothing else will appropriately illustrate the narrative they want us to slurp down. I find it interesting that the families are not allowed to view their lost members, that we see only videos and pics of boxes being blessed, or very small funeral corteges. I work directly in the transportation industry with Asian originated shipments. No one I know has been infected. No one I know from NY has been infected. No one nation-wide I am acquainted with has been infected. They know of no one who has died. All most of us have are the "news" reports provided on various outlets controlled by the politicians. I am quite sure I am not a "one off". Anecdotal evidence indicates a much lower infection/death rate than being reported.

They have it to a dangerous point now----- They've rammed it into the public for so long and with so much bs it's almost at the point where ppl don't even care any more which that in itself can be dangerous.

It's being said this is dangerous as hell to " males" .......... It's written in the white papers of this bs virus.

Of course they do. Nothing else will appropriately illustrate the narrative they want us to slurp down. I find it interesting that the families are not allowed to view their lost members, that we see only videos and pics of boxes being blessed, or very small funeral corteges. I work directly in the transportation industry with Asian originated shipments. No one I know has been infected. No one I know from NY has been infected. No one nation-wide I am acquainted with has been infected. They know of no one who has died. All most of us have are the "news" reports provided on various outlets controlled by the politicians. I am quite sure I am not a "one off". Anecdotal evidence indicates a much lower infection/death rate than being reported.

They have it to a dangerous point now----- They've rammed it into the public for so long and with so much bs it's almost at the point where ppl don't even care any more which that in itself can be dangerous.

It's being said this is dangerous as hell to " males" .......... It's written in the white papers of this bs virus.
Consider that this antipathy is part of the plan. Anyone else recall the tale of "Chicken Little", or "Peter and the Wolf"? "The Virus Kills, The Virus Kills" and most people won't respond because the last virus, and the one before did not.

Consider that this antipathy is part of the plan. Anyone else recall the tale of "Chicken Little", or "Peter and the Wolf"? "The Virus Kills, The Virus Kills" and most people won't respond because the last virus, and the one before did not.

Check it out

1st there is this one now. UUuugh
Patient in Iceland tests positive for TWO different strains of coronavirus

Then there is this issue going on :

Police officers are starting to die from coronavirus in US cities… what will happen if law enforcement can’t function?

Check it out

Police officers are starting to die from coronavirus in US cities… what will happen if law enforcement can’t function?
These are both issues reported by the lamestream media, an arm of disruptive politics. According to the sources, we now have TWO, count them, TWO strains of this so-called deadly virus to vie with. I work in a sector with extensive possible contact with original ONE co-vi and only one person was mandatorily quarantined due to a positive results, prior to a test and based on symptoms.

Check it out

That's what the gun stores are for.

CBS News is under fire for using footage of the “worst hit” hospital in Bergamo, Italy to illustrate a report about the coronavirus outbreak in New York.

Well that's a shame isn't it. Imagine all the people who believe CBS and their msm bs lies. Kind of like the ones who are dumb enough to get bent over the very fact this VIRUS CAME FROM CHINA............ there isn't enough proof to show you how facts are facts LOL yet it's put before you fools daily but all you can do is deny it all over and over.

View attachment 317125
All the networks do this. When they don't have new footage they search their achieves for old footage. People do not watch newscasts to see 30 mins of a talking head.

CBS News is under fire for using footage of the “worst hit” hospital in Bergamo, Italy to illustrate a report about the coronavirus outbreak in New York.

Well that's a shame isn't it. Imagine all the people who believe CBS and their msm bs lies. Kind of like the ones who are dumb enough to get bent over the very fact this VIRUS CAME FROM CHINA............ there isn't enough proof to show you how facts are facts LOL yet it's put before you fools daily but all you can do is deny it all over and over.

View attachment 317125
All the networks do this. When they don't have new footage they search their achieves for old footage. People do not watch newscasts to see 30 mins of a talking head.

Running cover for fake news. Very despicable of you.

Imagine when this takes place
all over the country ------- our police are dying from it etc......

1585592247321.png

View attachment 317125

Running cover for fake news. Very despicable of you.
TV networks are driven by ratings, not the quality of the broadcast and thus they have to respond to their audience. That's a fact and has been for a long time. It dates back over 50 years when NBC decided the news division would not be considered a public service. The news just like entertainment programs had to turn a profit. Thus began the slow deterioration of the news. What we have today is news analysis in which facts and opinions are intermixed. It doesn't matter which network you turn to, they delivery whatever their viewers want. For the most part today's news is not fake news. It's slanted news; that is broadcasters selectively report facts and they interpret those facts in way to please their views. Whether you consider it fake or not depends on your own personal beliefs.

let's drum up fear

enemy of the people

This is footage from SKY News on March 22 from Italy.
sky-news-italy-600x328.jpg

And here is footage from CBS News during their New York City report on March 25.

let's drum up fear

enemy of the people

This is footage from SKY News on March 22 from Italy.

And here is footage from CBS News during their New York City report on March 25.
Cool, maybe we can get 15 more threads on this. Think this is number 4.......... :thup:

The thugs on CBS News ... are admiting now using Italian hospital footage for New York Report.

You people ......y"all.......NEVER please NEVER again believe a word of what mainstream media says.

Do not listen what CNN or MSNBC or CBS or any of those Leftists thugs say.....they lie to you.

Last edited:
The thugs on CBS News ... are admiting now using Italian hospital footage for New York Report.

You people ......y"all.......NEVER please NEVER again believe a word of what mainstream media says.

Do not listen what CNN or MSNBC or CBS or any of those Leftists thugs say.....they lie to you.

"It was an editing mistake. We took immediate steps to remove it from all platforms and shows," a CBS News spokesperson told Fox News.

Much Ado About Nothing

Forum List

Back