CBS (fake) news caught using footage from an Italian hospital to describe concitions in NYC

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Time and again on here we see some libtard going on and on about fox news like it is somehow biased against liberalism......actually I wish they were but thats another story......the point they try to make --whatever story or topic that is being argued....fox is not a legitmate source.

But the more astute have known for a long time it is the alphabet media that cannot be trusted.

Time and again on here we see some libtard going on and on about fox news like it is somehow biased against liberalism......actually I wish they were but thats another story......the point they try to make --whatever story or topic that is being argued....fox is not a legitmate source.

But the more astute have known for a long time it is the alphabet media that cannot be trusted.

New yorks bad ....I'm calling my mommy and sister tomorrow see how they're doin they're upstate ...my brother cousins and friends are all over the city and the burbs ...its not good

Well you know what Hillary would say, “What difference does it make?”

Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg

I have to say, using propaganda fake news during a horrible situation like the world is experiencing today is in really bad taste. I've heard stories from people who have had the virus, others who have lost loved ones and they couldn't even see them to say their goodbyes.

What kind of scumbag would use a false video to score some political points? It's an insult to your own country and also those in Italy who are struggling. There is no depths in the immorality of todays news networks.

I don't want to believe it but the "alphabet media" seems to be working hard to destroy this country and it will be the lowest-income workers, those that media purports to support, hurt the most.

Why am I NOT surprised? Because it's CBS, of course. The scariest thing is there are MANY that post on these threads that most likely think CBS is great and they ALWAYS tell or show the truth. It's irresponsible and dangerous, as well, for CBS to keep airing crap like this.

the “media” is also thousands of reporters on the frontlines of THIS crisis and others, in war zones, refugee crises, genocides, and now COVID. Please don’t take your politics out on them.

the “media” is also thousands of reporters on the frontlines of THIS crisis and others, in war zones, refugee crises, genocides, and now COVID. Please don’t take your politics out on them.
Go fuck yourself

If journalists were doing their job they'd be reporting on the lies and deception
coming from China, WHO, the UN and our own CDC for what we are facing now

And MSM wonders why nobody believes them.
Don’t think they really care. Subscription and viewing audiences continue to shrink in response, squeezing their ad revenues, and they know it’s a direct repudiation of their biases in reporting, yet they continue with the DNC circle jerk day after day...Say goodbye forever to pretense.

According to Gateway Pundit...CBC aired video of an Italian Hospital claiming it was in NYC. Now FTR, I've been burned by Gateway Pundit in the past...but, since the media is trash, I certainly wouldn't put it past them. Remember when they aired a firearm exhibition in Kentucky and claimed it was from a warzone?

The MSM is propaganda...not news. If you still believe them...you're a fool.

:th_avatar107484_8: Sorry! This is a duplicate thread...my fault for not checking first... apologies.

:oops:

Last edited:
CBS News is under fire for using footage of the “worst hit” hospital in Bergamo, Italy to illustrate a report about the coronavirus outbreak in New York.

Well that's a shame isn't it. Imagine all the people who believe CBS and their msm bs lies. Kind of like the ones who are dumb enough to get bent over the very fact this VIRUS CAME FROM CHINA............ there isn't enough proof to show you how facts are facts LOL yet it's put before you fools daily but all you can do is deny it all over and over.

1585587063197.png

Last edited:
Of course they do. Nothing else will appropriately illustrate the narrative they want us to slurp down. I find it interesting that the families are not allowed to view their lost members, that we see only videos and pics of boxes being blessed, or very small funeral corteges. I work directly in the transportation industry with Asian originated shipments. No one I know has been infected. No one I know from NY has been infected. No one nation-wide I am acquainted with has been infected. They know of no one who has died. All most of us have are the "news" reports provided on various outlets controlled by the politicians. I am quite sure I am not a "one off". Anecdotal evidence indicates a much lower infection/death rate than being reported.

Forum List

Back