CBS Evening News with Nora O'Donnell rocks !

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Outside of the web and some new channels like Newsmax and OAN, they seem to be the most unbiased of any network or cable news programming that I've seen, including Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC, PBS and whoever else.

I've only recently discovered this, so I can't speak for how they've been treating president Trump the last four years or how they covered the election, but check it for yourself.

A short clip of tonight's broadcast, all I could find ;

1611726200759.png

Outside of the web and some new channels like Newsmax and OAN, they seem to be the most unbiased of any network or cable news programming that I've seen, including Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC, PBS and whoever else.

I've only recently discovered this, so I can't speak for how they've been treating president Trump the last four years or how they covered the election, but check it for yourself.

View attachment 449070

I didnt hear anything special.

just the usual liberal groupie love and adoration for the biden adminstration

View attachment 449070

I didnt hear anything special.

just the usual liberal groupie love and adoration for the biden adminstration

This wasn't a good clip for making my point, but if you saw the entire 30 minute broadcast, maybe you'd see what I meant.

Forum List

Back