CBO: Obamacare Adds To Deficit

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The CBO has come out with a followup report (which the Democrats and mainstream media are now ignoring) indicating that when the "Doc-Fix" is included, Obamacare actually adds billions more to the existing deficit.

And with the Democrat memo leaked yesterday indicating the Democrats intent to move ahead with "Doc-Fix" once the revised healthcare legislation is passed, it is quite clear the blatant and ultra-aggressive dishonesty being practiced by these Democrats - including the President himself.

___

Medicare fix would push health care into the red
Rollback of Medicare cuts to doctors, if added to health care bill, push it into the red

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Congressional budget scorekeepers say a Medicare fix that Democrats included in earlier versions of their health care bill would push it into the red.

The Congressional Budget Office said Friday that rolling back a programmed cut in Medicare fees to doctors would cost $208 billion over 10 years. If added back to the health care overhaul bill, it would wipe out all the deficit reduction, leaving the legislation $59 billion in the red.

The so-called doc fix was part of the original House bill. Because of its high cost, Democrats decided to pursue it separately. Republicans say the cost should not be ignored. Congress has usually waived the cuts to doctors year by year.

Medicare fix would push health care into the red - Yahoo! Finance

Well, that's it, Obama promised he would not sign a bill that adds one penny to the deficit. Unless of course, he was lying ?........

Does that mean after the 20 year mark the 1.2 trillion savings would dissapear too?

$imagesCACVTA5X.jpgraspberry.jpg

None of the Democrats care. We'll be the strongest third world country there is after tomorrow.

Ok now what is the score after years folks?

Can anyone tell us that?

Oh BTW count what will you do when your found predictions for the US being a third worl country dont come true?

What will you say when this works in the favor of kmost Americans?

Will you pretend anyone should listen to your predictions ever again?

The Doctor Fix is out. If it's pursued a separate bill, the Republicans have their magic 41 to stop it.

Or the Democrats could pay for it by cutting some red state farm subsidies, lolololol.

What were the projections as to what medicare/Medicaid would cost, versus what they do cost in the here and now?

Foo!...Foo!...FOO!

Do your own footwork.

Now should anyone who is giddily claiming the world will end after this bill passes be trusted on their predictions again?

What were the projections as to what medicare/Medicaid would cost, versus what they do cost in the here and now?

Foo!...Foo!...FOO!

Do your own footwork.

Now should anyone who is giddily claiming the world will end after this bill passes be trusted on their predictions again?
I've done the footwork...They cost well in excess of 10X what they were projected to cost, and that includes inflation.

You are a willing DNC toady psychophant (that's not a typo, folx!) FOO!

Foo!...Foo!...FOO!

Do your own footwork.

I've done the footwork...They cost well in excess of 10X what they were projected to cost, and that includes inflation.

You are a willing DNC toady psychophant (that's not a typo, folx!) FOO!

What i don't get, Dude, is why the dimmies just want to ignore the Ma example of mandated insurance.

Premiums in MA have risen 7% more than the US average and the program has already cost 6 times more than projected

Here is the treasurer of MA explaining that health care costs have risen over 4 billion dollars in the 4 years since Romney Care was passed

Broadside: Tim Cahill on health care costs in Mass.

Cahill says that universal health care is bankrupting the Bay State.
"It's about 4.2 billion dollars in additional spending over the last four years," says Cahill. "Revenues are going down by about two and a half billion, and it's interesting because spending on other issues like local aide, education, pensions, everything else has pretty much stayed the same, and health care has just shot up."

But then again denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Foo!...Foo!...FOO!

Do your own footwork.

TM, TM, TM. You never fail to disappoint in your empty verbiage. You close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and scream 'no, no, no everything wrong is the republican's fault'. Wake the fuck up.

In 1965, as Congress considered legislation to establish a national Medicare program, the House Ways and Means Committee estimated that the hospital insurance portion of the program, Part A, would cost about $9 billion annually by 1990.v Actual Part A spending in 1990 was $67 billion.vi The actuary who provided the original cost estimates acknowledged in 1994 that, even after conservatively discounting for the unexpectedly high inflation rates of the early „70s and other factors, “the actual [Part A] experience was 165% higher than the estimate.”vii

Medicare (entire program). In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee predicted that the new Medicare program, launched the previous year, would cost about $12 billion in 1990. viii Actual Medicare spending in 1990 was $110 billion—off by nearly a factor of 10.ix

http://jec.senate.gov/republicans/p...orm_Cost_Estimates_Reliable__July_31_2009.pdf

Let's see . . . off by 165%. What's $940 billion times 165%? A number I can't even fathom. But it won't happen again . . . right? They've figured it all out and this time, this time, they really, really, really mean it . . . the numbers are going to stick. God you are so dense.

Ok now what is the score after years folks?

Can anyone tell us that?

Oh BTW count what will you do when your found predictions for the US being a third worl country dont come true?

What will you say when this works in the favor of kmost Americans?

If it is so great and will work so well for most Americans why is it that our dear lawmakers refused to include themselves and their families in it? Wake up; you and I are Peons to the ruling class.

The Doc Fix was most recently removed from the original Obamacare proposal to cook the books.

The memo leaked yesterday showed the Dems clearly plan on moving ahead with Doc Fix - which pushes the actual Obamacare legislation into the red by tens of billions of dollars - and that is just projected. The actual cost overruns will most likely be in the hundreds of billions of dollars.

And it should be noted that the ONLY bipartisan support regarding this bill is being AGAINST it...

I have always been awake.

I New Bush was a lying sack of shit before he was even elected.

I knew he was lying to the American people before we went to war in Iraq.

I knew the war would not pay for itself.

I knew we used White phospherous in Falighia.

I knew that electronic voting was unsecure.

I knew that the Housing market was going to crash years before it did.

You see my track record is good, the rights is not.

Now you people are screaming again about something and I know your screams are full of lies and distortion and your predictions will not ever come to pass.

When your predictions are shown to be false and the country does not become some communist nation or crumble to the ground what will you say?

Will you ever admitt you were wrong?

Forum List

Back