CBO Estimates Biden Plan To Raise Minimum Wage To $15 Could Kill Almost 4 MILLION Jobs

He's only doing federal workers.

Oh brother. Where did you get that?? Not in the Ops post.

Oh and Fed workers are payed with our hard earned tax dollars. You want to pay some newbie $15 bucks and hour. Then pay it on your job site.
I can tell you have not been in the min wage job arena lately many places already pay far more than seven bucks an hour. I don't know of any one that would work for seven dollars an hour.

Hey, my State just went to $15 an hour minimum wage and I can see many small businesses closing. None of them can afford to pay that much and the larger companies will just pass the cost onto the consumer. Not a good idea at all.

The filthy ass government dictating to you how much money you have to pay your employees. What could possibly go wrong?

More fake news.

Ah, so the CBO is now 'fake news'? :p

Discussion: Trailing Clinton, Trump Declares He Doesn't ...'t ...'t ...'t ...

Way to go, lil' snowflake....
So says the big snowflake!!!
Ouch, that cut me to the quick, snowflake.

Your failed retort changes NOTHING. According to the CBO, in minutes Biden will commit one of his 1st biggest economic mistakes by acting to destroy as many as 4 million jobs...and counting.

Hey, my State just went to $15 an hour minimum wage and I can see many small businesses closing. None of them can afford to pay that much and the larger companies will just pass the cost onto the consumer. Not a good idea at all.

Shhhhhhhhhh.......you will be put on the list of those Americans to be rounded up and sent to 'Re-education Camps'.

CBO Estimates Biden Plan To Raise
Minimum Wage To $15 Could Kill
Almost 4 Million Jobs

The 1st Democrat Lockdowns eliminated 46% of all black-owned, 34% of all Latino-owned, 32% of all Asian-owned, and 25% of all Women-owned small businesses.

How do the Democrats 'top' that, besides the 2nd round of minority-owned business destroying lockdowns under affect?

"Hundreds of thousands of businesses across the country are teetering on the brink of destruction because of the lock downs associated with the coronavirus pandemic.

What does Joe Biden want to do? Make it harder for them to stay in business. The last thing these business owners need is an increase in the minimum wage."

"The Congressional Budget Office says this would kill jobs. Millions of them."

For the record, Biden didn't inherit any of this shit - except all the minority-owned businesses killed off by / from his fellow Democrats. What happens to the remaining minority small business owners and those remaining Americans who do have jobs is now all on President Biden and HIS policies of 'economic slavery', the 'Mandated $15-an-hour wage being the 1st.

Snowflakes, of course, will not agree that what happens as a result of his 'edict' will be Biden's - they will still try to blame President Trump....but President Trump did not impose this job/business destroying edict in the mids of a pandemic and Democrat lockdowns.

It's all on YOU now, CCP Joe.

Good! America needs to pay in spades for this hologram installed President.

Oh and Fed workers are payed with our hard earned tax dollars. You want to pay some newbie $15 bucks and hour. Then pay it on your job site.
I can tell you have not been in the min wage job arena lately many places already pay far more than seven bucks an hour. I don't know of any one that would work for seven dollars an hour.

Someone will take their place if they cant afford to keep doing business. Its real simple.

Someone will take their place if they cant afford to keep doing business. Its real simple.

Sure if they work on their own. They won't be able to hire anyone, not at that wage.

Not a good idea and it will cost jobs and businesses.

Almost 4 Million Jobs

The 1st Democrat Lockdowns eliminated 46% of all black-owned, 34% of all Latino-owned, 32% of all Asian-owned, and 25% of all Women-owned small businesses.

How do the Democrats 'top' that, besides the 2nd round of minority-owned business destroying lockdowns under affect?

"Hundreds of thousands of businesses across the country are teetering on the brink of destruction because of the lock downs associated with the coronavirus pandemic.

What does Joe Biden want to do? Make it harder for them to stay in business. The last thing these business owners need is an increase in the minimum wage."

For the record, Biden didn't inherit any of this shit - except all the minority-owned businesses killed off by / from his fellow Democrats. What happens to the remaining minority small business owners and those remaining Americans who do have jobs is now all on President Biden and HIS policies of 'economic slavery', the 'Mandated $15-an-hour wage being the 1st.

Snowflakes, of course, will not agree that what happens as a result of his 'edict' will be Biden's - they will still try to blame President Trump....but President Trump did not impose this job/business destroying edict in the mids of a pandemic and Democrat lockdowns.

More people on welfare relying of the Govt. That's what Dimwingers want. They think welfare stimulates the economy.

Almost 4 Million Jobs

More people on welfare relying of the Govt. That's what Dimwingers want. They think welfare stimulates the economy.
Farmers and ranchers agree that they like SNAP..

Most jobs already pay fifteen an hour..The state just raised min to eleven here.

But if you are an employee of a factory or business, and worked your way up to 17.00 an hour after five years, are you still going to be satisfied with that wage once the MW becomes $15.00 an hour? Of course not. When you started working there, you were making $10.00. You are going to demand a raise just like most working Americans across the country.
Over 60% of the workforce earns $20/hr or less. How happy would anyone be to go from making over double to national MW to just a few bucks an hour over it?

Almost 4 Million Jobs

Half baked Gateway Pundit horseshit. Thats not what CBO said.

55410-land-figure-1.png

Gateway Pundit content are unappologetic liars and anyone that reads and sources them is either a dupe or a charlatan.

Last edited:

How can anybody afford to open a business with wages that high? You do realize that employee pay is only one expense of having an employee, don't you?

Ass-Lips doesn't know shit about small business. Hell, he rents his furniture!

Sure if they work on their own. They won't be able to hire anyone, not at that wage.

Not a good idea and it will cost jobs and businesses.
If they could do it on their own they would not have cut into their own profit margin by hiring someone else in the first place. If you cant afford to pay your workers a decent wage you have no right to be in business.

How can anybody afford to open a business with wages that high? You do realize that employee pay is only one expense of having an employee, don't you?
This is correct. If you cant afford to pay a living wage you cant afford to open a business.

Forum List

Back