CBO: Biden student loan forgiveness will cost $400 billion over 10 years

Everyone knew how the revised figures would come out.....Oh well, I guess that's worth another .75 basis point increase by the Fed while the market keeps dropping....You will never convince me that this isn't the planned result the dems wanted.
It's over 30 years, not 10 years, the billionaires club of Republicans in their think tanks, are lying to you!

15 billion a year is squat....won't affect inflation much at all, if any....

It's over 30 years, not 10 years, the billionaires club of Republicans in their think tanks, are lying to you!

the fact you don't see this as bullshit is amazing. paying for votes. Call it what it is.

Let’s Go Brandon!
1664311517620.png

Everyone knew how the revised figures would come out.....Oh well, I guess that's worth another .75 basis point increase by the Fed while the market keeps dropping....You will never convince me that this isn't the planned result the dems wanted.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the Fed. Let's rescind the Trump tax cuts for the rich. That is worth trillions of dollars.

Forum List

Back