Causes of financial crises

Britain wasn't on the eve of war in 1929.
Getting ready. Even more precisely, the left forces are concentrated in Britain, and partly in Germany itself. Already from the beginning of the 30s, America not only switched to a militarized economy, they began to supply equipment for the USSR, and the economy of the USSR at that time was completely militarized. The war had been brewing since the late 1920s, it was only a matter of time and balance of power.

Toddsterpatriot In fact, the entire heavy and military industry in the USSR was originally built by the Americans and Germans of the period of the Weimar Republic. From scratch. They say that American equipment from the 1930s still works in Russia.
It was a huge investment.

Toddsterpatriot There is no doubt that all world politics in the early 1930s turned upside down. It is not entirely clear what this was connected with, but similar processes were taking place in the USA and the USSR then. In the USSR, everything was much tougher, but in the United States, too, at that time there was a planned economy, socialization, collectivization and confiscation measures, a very tough left-wing totalitarian policy.

I forgot about Black Monday. So we already have four cases, not 3.

Getting ready. Even more precisely, the left forces are concentrated in Britain, and partly in Germany itself. Already from the beginning of the 30s, America not only switched to a militarized economy, they began to supply equipment for the USSR, and the economy of the USSR at that time was completely militarized. The war had been brewing since the late 1920s, it was only a matter of time and balance of power.

Getting ready

Wrong.
At the start of the worldwide depression, Britain was most definitely NOT getting ready for war.

Already from the beginning of the 30s, America not only switched to a militarized economy,

Wow! So much ignorance. How many planes and tanks did we build each year, starting in 1930?

Getting ready

Wrong.
At the start of the worldwide depression, Britain was most definitely NOT getting ready for war.

Already from the beginning of the 30s, America not only switched to a militarized economy,

Wow! So much ignorance. How many planes and tanks did we build each year, starting in 1930?

I stand by my opinion. There may be errors in the details, but in general it is true. I'm not interested in discussing this at all, everything is clear there. Even the first mass models of tanks went to the USSR from the USA and were made on the basis of the English Vickers. This probably concerned the line M and its continuation T. It product 30s

In 1928, Albert Kahn, a well-known American industrialist from Detroit, was invited to the USSR. This can be considered the start of Soviet mass tank building

scale_1200

The American Christie tank became the prototype of the most famous Soviet tank T 34.
In short, if I am mistaken, then only in technical details, there are enough facts

Forum List

Back