Caught On Camera: 3 Women Walking Down South Philadelphia Street Brutally Attacked Unprovoked By Man

Animals.

This shit could be cut way back in a short time. But our people have to get good and sick of the brainless crimes, and work together to stop it.

Getting really mean and taking care of it ourselves. Fuck our worthless "justice" system. It's no longer working.

Three mindless sheep walk down a street then get attacked by a wolf. That’s called nature, folks.

Now, if the sheep had bothered to arm and train themselves, the outcome might have been very different.

If you don’t prepare yourself for the environment you choose to live in, I have very little sympathy when that environment bites you in the ass.

Yeah............like they are going to actually HIT me!!!
HOLDING a gun and AIMING a gun are two entirely different skill sets.
A effing monkey can hold a gun...........but it takes some working brain cells to AIM a gun at a target.
By the time they figure that out.........they're bleeding to death and I'm long gone.
Or they just sneak up behind someone and shoot them in the head point blank. Like this guy, but he was right doing it.

Or they just sneak up behind someone and shoot them in the head point blank. Like this guy, but he was right doing it.

This father was justified in doing what he did. He should have been applauded, not sentenced to anything at all.

And for me, personally, I'm a very observant person out in public. I see and hear things nobody else pays any attention to. It is an extremely rare occurrence for anybody to be able to sneak up on me, or not see them hiding or acting suspicious. My friends hate me for this.........LOL.

Here is another attack:

What piece of human diseased garbage stands there filming something like this and DOES NOTHING?????

And don't tell me it was a security camera either!!! Security cameras don't wobble, shake, and ZOOM IN!!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep car keys in your hand and use them as eye gougers at ATM's, gas pumps, or walking through parking lots!!! If you keep Mace on you, then keep it in your hands at ALL TIMES when in public places like gas stations and parking lots!!

Even if your vehicle only has a key Fob and no keys, there is a security button on it to press and your alarms will go off on your vehicle!!

What piece of human diseased garbage stands there filming something like this and DOES NOTHING?????

And don't tell me it was a security camera either!!! Security cameras don't wobble, shake, and ZOOM IN!!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep car keys in your hand and use them as eye gougers at ATM's, gas pumps, or walking through parking lots!!! If you keep Mace on you, then keep it in your hands at ALL TIMES when in public places like gas stations and parking lots!!

Even if your vehicle only has a key Fob and no keys, there is a security button on it to press and your alarms will go off on your vehicle!!
it was a gang attack to get street creds.

They had someone filing it, you know, to get "respect".

Filthy animals!

This father was justified in doing what he did. He should have been applauded, not sentenced to anything at all.

And for me, personally, I'm a very observant person out in public. I see and hear things nobody else pays any attention to. It is an extremely rare occurrence for anybody to be able to sneak up on me, or not see them hiding or acting suspicious. My friends hate me for this.........LOL.
Me too.

Forum List

Back