Cats

This is my cat Scooter, I think he's part dog because he has to be were ever I am all the time.

Attachments

• $Tux.jpeg
    $Tux.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 127
Methinks my cat would eat your cat for lunch. :D

Attachments

• $skittles2.gif
    $skittles2.gif
    317.5 KB · Views: 120
oi how many pounds is you kitty? Mine is 16 and expanding but he is kind of a weenie because he has never had to deal with outside cats and he was raised by my German Sheppard Dog.
BTW nice yawn you cat has.....;)

She's a whopping 7lbs, but a scavenger at heart. There's nothing she won't sink her teeth into, and eat. Humans. Animals. Wood. Plastic. Cloth. Stone (don't ask).

Is you cat a dilute calico? I have one and she is our 15 pounder and she is fearless. She backed my German Sheppard into a corner after the dog was playing with my step-daughter. The cat claims my step daughter and she is very loyal to her peoples.
She hisses at all males and my mother in law!!!! But she is a lap cat and likes yogurt, marinara and tomato soup. Ain’t animals a trip?

Is you cat a dilute calico? I have one and she is our 15 pounder and she is fearless. She backed my German Sheppard into a corner after the dog was playing with my step-daughter. The cat claims my step daughter and she is very loyal to her peoples.
She hisses at all males and my mother in law!!!! But she is a lap cat and likes yogurt, marinara and tomato soup. Ain’t animals a trip?

LMAO!!

Could be. Mine's got a thing for fresh. raw mushrooms, banana peels, and onion skins. She chases my brothers 50# dog around, mercilessly taunts my 15 year old cat, and if she doesn't like you, she'll stand on the floor in front of you, stick her tail straight in the air, puff up only her tail fur, peel her ears back, squint her eyes shut, and start meowing at you at the top of her lungs. If you try to walk away before she's finished telling you she hates you, she'll bite your leg.

Wow is she like her owner? :eusa_angel: Dilute calicos are from litters of yellow tabbies and they are always females. The normally have a very good disposition. Mine is very sweet other than stuff she doesn’t like. Scooter is a pain in the ass but they get along now, they have a habit of the morning spar as I call it of fighting and wrestling but after that they are good together.

Wow is she like her owner? :eusa_angel: Dilute calicos are from litters of yellow tabbies and they are always females. The normally have a very good disposition. Mine is very sweet other than stuff she doesn’t like. Scooter is a pain in the ass but they get along now, they have a habit of the morning spar as I call it of fighting and wrestling but after that they are good together.

Oh, she has an *excellent* disposition. Unless she doesn't like you. Then you're fair game for eating, or torturing. :D These two have their morning spar, then their afternoon spar, then their evening spar, THEN they're good. Unless you can catch the slipperly little one, and shove her under a blanket for 10 minutes, after which she starts purring and doesn't move.

Attachments

• $IMAG0017.jpg
    $IMAG0017.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 84
  • $IMAG0008.jpg
    $IMAG0008.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 87
  • $cat farm part III-16.jpg
    $cat farm part III-16.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 81

Forum List

Back