Zone1 Catholics: Is Jesus essentially "leaving" His (the Original) Church?

RE: Zone1 Catholics: Is Jesus essentially "leaving" His (the Original) Church?
SUBTOPIC: What is it?
※→ BreezeWood, et al,

Attacking "nomyfault2020's" character (labeling a liar • one who tells lies) rather than challenging the content of the position/argument/opposing view constitutes an ad Hominem fallacy.

(COMMENT)

While I presented you with the simplest aspect of an ad Hominem, I'm surprised by the response.

You are supposed to challenge the "content" as inaccurate and then support your conclusion with alternative evidence. You are not supposed to call your opponent insulting or derogatory names. When you do that, you diminish your own integrity and bleed away your reputation.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

You are supposed to challenge the "content" as inaccurate and then support your conclusion with alternative evidence.
no, there have never existed tablets etched in the heavens, inscribed w/ 10 commandments - that are present in the desert religions - or produce them and corroborate what is used by the crucifiers to persecute and victimize the innocent - moses, the jews the christians and muslims ...

not sure rocco what your issue is - brain embedded endearment for phony tablets - or just an ax to grind in allegiance to the desert.

at any rate the former atheist now christian or you, feel free to provide the article you claim exist - or ever existed - and the text, heavenly inscribed claimed by the murderer and liar moses.

"ad Hominem fallacy" - not.my.fault - the figurative 4th century messiah for all to bear. rocco.

Well, I understood that ONE line at the end of BreezeWood's post

All's well that ends well.

If you are in Christ and stay in Him (which needs to be defined sometimes) you will get to Heaven, where there is no more sin. Imagine that! No more having to listen to elite liberals lie to us, attempt to deceive us, steal the taxpayers' money and etc.

We almost cannot imagine such a place.

But sometimes we should make ourselves imagine it because life can be a b**** without hope.

Forum List

Back