Zone1 Catholics do NOT believe that their good works are what saves them! Another myth Protestants believe

there is no purgatory, its heaven or hell. period.
Anyone who has been on the forums for more than a few months knows there is Purgatory

Anyone who has lived in America since 2020 (anyone older than about 30) has been in a 3 year Purgatory (sine the stolen election)

Anyone who has been on the forums for more than a few months knows there is Purgatory

Anyone who has lived in America since 2020 (anyone older than about 30) has been in a 3 year Purgatory (sine the stolen election)

- you just got your ass put in the garbage disposal where it belongs ... no worry if he's not in jail, or a felon you'll get your hearts desire a second chance to vote for the christian icon, pedophilic pervert ... good luck.

Matthew 18:23

The dude was forgiven, but refused to forgive his fellow man. So he lost all his forgiveness. I mean, think about it, ALL that he had been forgiven came back on him as a debt that had to be paid.

And then in that psg, it says that he was "turned over to his torturers UNTIL he paid the last of the debt"

Some people say that could be talking of Hell, not Purgatory--- or not just Purgatory--- since we cannot pay the whole debt of our sins... Only Jesus can (and then only if we LET Him). But some theologians say it is about Purgatory since the dude can get out after paying the debt. (There's no getting out of Hell)

I wouldn't take chances, if I were you... that the debt can even be paid at all. And again, it certainly won't be if one is not in Christ.

Forum List

Back