Catholicism?

... Spreading nutbar beliefs is wrong, and annoying. Just like when you open your mouth, wrong and annoying. Nobody respects a whiny bitch like you. Be a man first.

What and how you say this here is for everyone interesting, who knows that I am a Jew in the eyes of the Nazis. Such hateful - and also idiotic - attacks show very clear that you are a real Nazi and not someone, who is misinterpreting something.

I don't care if you're Jewish,

You do.

I'm a big supporter of Israel myself.

Bad luck for Israel.

Your problem is that you're a whiner. Always playing the victim. Be a man. For once.

¿¿¿Playing? the victim?, Nazi? ... Okay ... I will buy a gun and shoot you down, rat. ... Or what else do you like to hear now from a German like me? ¿How stupid are you really?

See? More whining. Grow some balls, you fag.

TAZ - You are an evilwilling extremist idiot. And you are not shy to show this to everyone.

C'mon zaan, you looooooove me. :biggrin:

I love human beings, I love animals - I love all forms of life and try to respect as good as I am able to understand the natural (= god given) rights of every living entity. Every human being has always all chances as long as it lives - perhaps even longer. On the other side I will arrest you, if possible to do so - in an extreme situation I will also kill you, hopefully without to hesistate only the wink of an eye - if you will activate the duty to have to do an extended self defense. The survival of other human beings and/or all mankind has a higher priority. Some people are extremely dangerous. Take the narcissist Hitler as a very negative example, who had not only tried to eliminate all Jews (= fellow citizens like all others) with the same empathy as to kill insects. He also did do the most titanic extended suicide the world ever had seen. And the most strange thing in this context: Hitler never killed anyone on his own. He robbed the souls of his followers to do so. Could be a good idea for you to start to fight for your own soul before to lose it.

"I will also kill you", there's proof that you're fucking insane. You want to kill someone over a chat board, you're an internet joke, sitting behind your computer getting all upset and wanting to kill people. It's now a fact, you have no balls and are just obsessed wanker who trolls the internet looking for people to kill. I'd report you, but you're too much of a joke.
Internet_dc18d3_1603391.jpg

... Spreading nutbar beliefs is wrong, and annoying. Just like when you open your mouth, wrong and annoying. Nobody respects a whiny bitch like you. Be a man first.

What and how you say this here is for everyone interesting, who knows that I am a Jew in the eyes of the Nazis. Such hateful - and also idiotic - attacks show very clear that you are a real Nazi and not someone, who is misinterpreting something.

You do.

Bad luck for Israel.

Your problem is that you're a whiner. Always playing the victim. Be a man. For once.

¿¿¿Playing? the victim?, Nazi? ... Okay ... I will buy a gun and shoot you down, rat. ... Or what else do you like to hear now from a German like me? ¿How stupid are you really?

TAZ - You are an evilwilling extremist idiot. And you are not shy to show this to everyone.

I love human beings, I love animals - I love all forms of life and try to respect as good as I am able to understand the natural (= god given) rights of every living entity. Every human being has always all chances as long as it lives - perhaps even longer. On the other side I will arrest you, if possible to do so - in an extreme situation I will also kill you, hopefully without to hesistate only the wink of an eye - if you will activate the duty to have to do an extended self defense. The survival of other human beings and/or all mankind has a higher priority. Some people are extremely dangerous. Take the narcissist Hitler as a very negative example, who had not only tried to eliminate all Jews (= fellow citizens like all others) with the same empathy as to kill insects. He also did do the most titanic extended suicide the world ever had seen. And the most strange thing in this context: Hitler never killed anyone on his own. He robbed the souls of his followers to do so. Could be a good idea for you to start to fight for your own soul before to lose it.

"I will also kill you", there's proof that you're fucking insane. You want to kill someone over a chat board, you're an internet joke, sitting behind your computer getting all upset and wanting to kill people. It's now a fact, you have no balls and are just obsessed wanker who trolls the internet looking for people to kill. I'd report you, but you're too much of a joke.
View attachment 464989

Nice that you are amused about me. The picture here is by the way indeed very similar to me. I remember I enjoyed my mother in this age with the dance of Rumpelstiltskin, which I had seen in the theatre. She had to laugh a lot. Meanwhile I'm a little older.

You do.

Bad luck for Israel.

View attachment 464989

Try reading what he wrote in context Taz.

You do.

Bad luck for Israel.

View attachment 464989

So it's allegorical? :lmao:

A new edition starts with conception.
It's pretty self evident, isn't it?
Meaning, taking part of a post to make some kind of obscure point?
Meaning it should be obvious to everyone when life begins.
Billions of years ago?
A genetically distinct new human life.
is that an appropriate distinction -
View attachment 464149
when Garden Earth is what is being ravished by those same caring "christians", or
View attachment 464150
the life of a lamb is not the same value in weight for the enduring Garden. where in fact, religious and secular have no distinctive difference for the same objective conclusion.
Of course it is a relevant distinction. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Would you end its life? Because it kind of sounds like you are arguing you would.
abortion is no different than all the other means for pregnancy intervention, bing proves the point by their own actions.
Of course it is a relevant distinction. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Would you end its life? Because it kind of sounds like you are arguing you would.
having a vasectomy is the same decision as to end a pregnancy - they are both related to a physiological flaw that modern science has found multiple means to remedy -

as always the "christians" show no regard for Garden Earth and their rightful place than whatever suits their fancy they justify through their book of ambiguity for anything they please.
No new genetically distinct person died from a vasectomy or using birth control. So, no. It's not the same thing.

You know... it still sounds like you are arguing for killing new genetically distinct persons in the womb. Are you?
as always the "christians" show no regard for Garden Earth and their rightful place than whatever suits their fancy they justify through their book of ambiguity for anything they please.
No new genetically distinct person died from a vasectomy or using birth control. So, no. It's not the same thing.

You know... it still sounds like you are arguing for killing new genetically distinct persons in the womb. Are you?
yes, they have - that decision is the purpose for the intervention.

do you ever respond to what is written in a post ...

a vasectomy and an abortion are both the same decision made in response to solve the same physiological flaw.

you have made that decision and try and deny your culpability much the same as drawing a religion from an ambiguous publication for the same purpose to deny legitimacy for anything you disagree with.
I did reply to what you wrote. I refuted it. Abortion is ending the actual life of a new genetically distinct human being. Preventing contraception does not end a human life. It prevents one from being created. Two different things.

When are you going to reply to my question? Do you support abortion? Yes or no?
Preventing contraception does not end a human life. It prevents one from being created. Two different things.
you are wrong they are the same result - when you fix the flaw in physiology there will be no abortions or contraceptive measures - it's all the same pie.

you just belong to an ancient terrorist organization, christianity that enshrines persecution and victimization of the innocent. disguised as a religion.
Can you provide a link where a medical doctor states that contraception is the same as abortion? Because Sophia Yen, MD, MPH disagrees with you.

"...There are many different types of birth control or contraceptive methods that are safe, affordable, effective, and can fit different lifestyles and budgets. There are hormonal, non-hormonal, and also natural methods of birth control.

Unfortunately, there is some confusion between birth control methods, or contraception, and abortion. Birth control, in all forms, whether it is hormonal, non-hormonal, or natural, prevents conception. But an abortion takes place after fertilization, or conception has already occurred. Contraceptive methods are not abortions, and abortions are not contraception..."
they too are fooling themselves just as you are -

Friday marks the 48th anniversary of the landmark Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, which has resulted in an estimated 62 million abortions, according to one analysis.
are-already-mothers.html
nearly-all-women-say-it-was-right-decision-study

Most of the time, women who have had abortions can go on to have healthy pregnancies.

link shop much, bing -

where is the letter from your priest giving you permission for the vasectomy you claim to have "chosen" for yourself.
Not sure what that has to do with abortion being an abomination.

Didn't need a letter. Where's your sense of right and wrong?
mine, why ask, where's yours, terrorist - oh, and the Garden - do you ever read posts ...
Does anyone read your posts?
terrorist generally just shoot from the hip, your the example - by the way, are you still boiling your drinking water ... is it your state or your neighborhood that is the most polluted area in the country.
You are just upset because you support killing babies like Taz. That's not a good look.
You are just upset because you support killing babies like Taz. That's not a good look.
no, that is you that chose a vasectomy that kills babies just as polluting the Garden they are both your choices made souly at your own discretion.

I'm still good to go for all eternity ... abortion / vasectomy are the same discretionary choices for the same outcome -

bing like their phony religion exist for their own pleasure at the expense of those around them - Garden Earth as an example. of their maleficent behavior.
Vasectomies don't kill babies, dummy.

Stop trying to defend your support of abortion with such a stupid argument. That argument is even dumber than Taz's caterpillars aren't butterflies argument.

Stop trying to defend your support of abortion with such a stupid argument. That argument is even dumber than Taz's caterpillars aren't butterflies argument.
your denial is simply the manner you choose for the same procedure, terminating a pregnancy and being a mirage for your culpability that precipitates the same result. due to flaws in physiology inconstant with your - - > lifestyle.

for you - not a good look to say the least. christian.
Deny what? That vasectomies prevent the fertilization of eggs? I don't deny that.

Contraception in any form is not abortion. No human life was ended. A human life was prevented from being created just like not having sex prevents a human life from being created.
Deny what? That vasectomies prevent the fertilization of eggs? I don't deny that.
Are you for or against abortion? Don't be afraid to answer. Because if you are for abortion, your argument is disingenuous.

BTW aren't you arguing the Catholic Church's position on contraception? I love it.
The survival of other human beings and/or all mankind has a higher priority.
far from disingenuous, more like - spot on.

the contrary to desert religion, christian positions for the subject gambit including contraception.

three strikes and they're out -

the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions could not more be illustrated by those that actually chose those than the liberation theology during the 1st century they eventually crucified to put in their own words rather than record the martyrs true intent. zaang and bing.

A new edition starts with conception.
It's pretty self evident, isn't it?
Meaning, taking part of a post to make some kind of obscure point?
Meaning it should be obvious to everyone when life begins.
Billions of years ago?
is that an appropriate distinction -
View attachment 464149
when Garden Earth is what is being ravished by those same caring "christians", or
View attachment 464150
the life of a lamb is not the same value in weight for the enduring Garden. where in fact, religious and secular have no distinctive difference for the same objective conclusion.

abortion is no different than all the other means for pregnancy intervention, bing proves the point by their own actions.

having a vasectomy is the same decision as to end a pregnancy - they are both related to a physiological flaw that modern science has found multiple means to remedy -

yes, they have - that decision is the purpose for the intervention.

do you ever respond to what is written in a post ...

a vasectomy and an abortion are both the same decision made in response to solve the same physiological flaw.

you have made that decision and try and deny your culpability much the same as drawing a religion from an ambiguous publication for the same purpose to deny legitimacy for anything you disagree with.
I did reply to what you wrote. I refuted it. Abortion is ending the actual life of a new genetically distinct human being. Preventing contraception does not end a human life. It prevents one from being created. Two different things.

When are you going to reply to my question? Do you support abortion? Yes or no?
Preventing contraception does not end a human life. It prevents one from being created. Two different things.
you are wrong they are the same result - when you fix the flaw in physiology there will be no abortions or contraceptive measures - it's all the same pie.

you just belong to an ancient terrorist organization, christianity that enshrines persecution and victimization of the innocent. disguised as a religion.
Can you provide a link where a medical doctor states that contraception is the same as abortion? Because Sophia Yen, MD, MPH disagrees with you.

"...There are many different types of birth control or contraceptive methods that are safe, affordable, effective, and can fit different lifestyles and budgets. There are hormonal, non-hormonal, and also natural methods of birth control.

Unfortunately, there is some confusion between birth control methods, or contraception, and abortion. Birth control, in all forms, whether it is hormonal, non-hormonal, or natural, prevents conception. But an abortion takes place after fertilization, or conception has already occurred. Contraceptive methods are not abortions, and abortions are not contraception..."
they too are fooling themselves just as you are -

Friday marks the 48th anniversary of the landmark Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, which has resulted in an estimated 62 million abortions, according to one analysis.
are-already-mothers.html
nearly-all-women-say-it-was-right-decision-study

Most of the time, women who have had abortions can go on to have healthy pregnancies.

link shop much, bing -

where is the letter from your priest giving you permission for the vasectomy you claim to have "chosen" for yourself.
Not sure what that has to do with abortion being an abomination.

mine, why ask, where's yours, terrorist - oh, and the Garden - do you ever read posts ...
terrorist generally just shoot from the hip, your the example - by the way, are you still boiling your drinking water ... is it your state or your neighborhood that is the most polluted area in the country.
no, that is you that chose a vasectomy that kills babies just as polluting the Garden they are both your choices made souly at your own discretion.

I'm still good to go for all eternity ... abortion / vasectomy are the same discretionary choices for the same outcome -

bing like their phony religion exist for their own pleasure at the expense of those around them - Garden Earth as an example. of their maleficent behavior.

your denial is simply the manner you choose for the same procedure, terminating a pregnancy and being a mirage for your culpability that precipitates the same result. due to flaws in physiology inconstant with your - - > lifestyle.

for you - not a good look to say the least. christian.

Contraception in any form is not abortion. No human life was ended. A human life was prevented from being created just like not having sex prevents a human life from being created.
Are you for or against abortion? Don't be afraid to answer. Because if you are for abortion, your argument is disingenuous.

BTW aren't you arguing the Catholic Church's position on contraception? I love it.
The survival of other human beings and/or all mankind has a higher priority.
far from disingenuous, more like - spot on.

the contrary to desert religion, christian positions for the subject gambit including contraception.

three strikes and they're out -

the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions could not more be illustrated by those that actually chose those than the liberation theology during the 1st century they eventually crucified to put in their own words rather than record the martyrs true intent. zaang and bing.
I need a translator for your posts.

You do.

Bad luck for Israel.

View attachment 464989

So it's allegorical? :lmao:

No. Try again. I know you can do it.

Forum List

Back