Catholicism?

till the crucifiers are brought to justice no religion will represent the 1st century religious itinerant or the many others made to suffer by the same means. than the spoken religion of antiquity presently abandoned for the same reason.

Do you understand what you say here?
better yet ... do you know why the 1st century religious itinerant was crucified.

I guess, you'll tell me this now.

better yet ... do you know why the 1st century religious itinerant was crucified.
that was meant as a question, you're the christian - and please explain the chicken that crowed 3 times ...

because they are still crowing - - > at you - - still afraid, for what "they" will do to you ...

* hint: "they" wrote your book.

I don't understand what you want from me. Soon will be Easter. What about the idea to follow just simple our way now? Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again. It's the 1990th Easter celebration. In the moment is a fasting period, which was starting last Wednesday. We often prefer periods of 40 days (not periods of months). And "fast" has nothing to do with speed in this context - it comes from the German word "fest", what means solid, strong, hard, firm. In a fasting period we train our will to do what's good to do. This is individually different. If you do often something what's not good for you or others - or if you let it be to do what's good for you and others - then this are good situations for to start to change this wrongdoing now. Don't try to change everything - try to change only a special moment. But do it: Change it. See what this is doing with you.

Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again.
you seem never to know what anyone is ever saying -

howabout not celebrating till you bring to justice the crucifiers who victimized the 1st century religious itinerant to give any meaning whatsoever for whatever you are celebrating - as a memento, too - the religion of antiquity the itinerant died for.

Do you like to create a time machine and to wipe out the Romans?

Just the Germans, they're a waste of space, and like their bodies cooked crispy.

I like it when you show that you believe morals are absolute.

Wonderful that you like something. But what do you call "moral" here?

The comment was directed at Taz's apparent righteous indignation. So as much as Taz and people like Taz want to object to absolute morality and absolute truth, they demonstrate they believe in a universal right and wrong that everyone should know, understand, accept and follow.

Dirty Krautz thought that what they were doing was legit. Morals are subjectives.

You certainly don't act like morals are subjective. You only act like your beliefs that morals are subjective are subjective. :lol:

We'll never all agree on what's moral, that would make it subjective. Abortion and same sex marriage to name two that all of society will never agree on.

Nope. That makes human being subjective, dummy. No matter what the time, no matter what the issue, there were always people who believed that moral evils were wrong even when those in their societies thought it was right.

You demonstrate daily your belief in a universal right and wrong, despite your objections to the contrary.

This sums up my position. Everyone has their own universal right and wrong, and (mostly) everyone thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong, (a concept that comes from religion probably).

Nope. You demonstrate on a daily basis with your arguments that you believe everyone should know right from wrong and that everyone should agree on what is right and what is wrong. So YOUR behaviors say otherwise.

till the crucifiers are brought to justice no religion will represent the 1st century religious itinerant or the many others made to suffer by the same means. than the spoken religion of antiquity presently abandoned for the same reason.

that was meant as a question, you're the christian - and please explain the chicken that crowed 3 times ...

because they are still crowing - - > at you - - still afraid, for what "they" will do to you ...

I don't understand what you want from me. Soon will be Easter. What about the idea to follow just simple our way now? Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again. It's the 1990th Easter celebration. In the moment is a fasting period, which was starting last Wednesday. We often prefer periods of 40 days (not periods of months). And "fast" has nothing to do with speed in this context - it comes from the German word "fest", what means solid, strong, hard, firm. In a fasting period we train our will to do what's good to do. This is individually different. If you do often something what's not good for you or others - or if you let it be to do what's good for you and others - then this are good situations for to start to change this wrongdoing now. Don't try to change everything - try to change only a special moment. But do it: Change it. See what this is doing with you.

Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again.

howabout not celebrating till you bring to justice the crucifiers who victimized the 1st century religious itinerant to give any meaning whatsoever for whatever you are celebrating - as a memento, too - the religion of antiquity the itinerant died for.

Just the Germans, they're a waste of space, and like their bodies cooked crispy.

The comment was directed at Taz's apparent righteous indignation. So as much as Taz and people like Taz want to object to absolute morality and absolute truth, they demonstrate they believe in a universal right and wrong that everyone should know, understand, accept and follow.

Dirty Krautz thought that what they were doing was legit. Morals are subjectives.

You certainly don't act like morals are subjective. You only act like your beliefs that morals are subjective are subjective. :lol:

We'll never all agree on what's moral, that would make it subjective. Abortion and same sex marriage to name two that all of society will never agree on.

Nope. That makes human being subjective, dummy. No matter what the time, no matter what the issue, there were always people who believed that moral evils were wrong even when those in their societies thought it was right.

You demonstrate daily your belief in a universal right and wrong, despite your objections to the contrary.

See? you prove my point, you call abortion a universal moral evil, I don't.

This sums up my position. Everyone has their own universal right and wrong, and (mostly) everyone thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong, (a concept that comes from religion probably).

Nope. You demonstrate on a daily basis with your arguments that you believe everyone should know right from wrong and that everyone should agree on what is right and what is wrong. So YOUR behaviors say otherwise.

Well, then quote me where I said that, because I've always had the same position as I'm saying today.

I have nothing to do with TAZ. This Nazi attacks me since years from time to time, because I have also Jewish ancestors. That's all.

And you should for sure know, understand, accept and follow rules which are for everyone on this planet the same. Or do you like to let repair your broken hand from a pseudo-dentist without knowledge about medicine, because you are convinced it exists no truth and the idiots for hand surgery also don't have any idea about nothing what's true?

Zaan, are you drinking right now?

No. And you already know that I never drink alcohol and I'm never using drugs, Nazi. And you alos know why I changed my personal assessmewnt in case of you from "structural Nazi" to "real Nazi". My assessment has to do with your absurde verbal behavior against my person.

Last edited:

In case of every abortion always a human being has to die. That's the universal component of all abortions. So how is abortion in general able to be compatible with the natural human rights? Are all abortions justifiable?

Last edited:

You are just proving your subjectivity, Church Lady Taz.

Well, then quote me where I said that, because I've always had the same position as I'm saying today.

Dummy, you prove you believe morals are universal every time you look down your pointy nose at others and feel morally superior, Church Lady Taz.

I have nothing to do with TAZ. This Nazi attacks me since years from time to time, because I have also Jewish ancestors. That's all.

And you should for sure know, understand, accept and follow rules which are for everyone on this planet the same. Or do you like to let repair your broken hand from a pseudo-dentist without knowledge about medicine, because you are convinced it exists no truth and the idiots for hand surgery also don't have any idea about nothing what's true?

No. And you already know that I never drink alcohol and I'm never using drugs, Nazi. And you alos know why I changed my personal assessmewnt in case of you from "structural Nazi" to "real Nazi". My assessment has to do with your absurde verbal behavior against my person.

Do you feel better when you perceive nazis all around you?

In case of every abortion always a human being has to die. That's the universal component of all abortions. So how is abortion in general able to be compatible with the natural human rights? Are all abortions justifiable?

You see it one way, I see it another.

Btw, you're wrong. As usual.

Dummy, you prove you believe morals are universal every time you look down your pointy nose at others and feel morally superior, Church Lady Taz.

Everybody's morals are universal to them, otherwise they'd change their position. I'll give you an example, you think that insulting people non-stop is ok, I think it's childish.

Everybody's morals are universal to them, otherwise they'd change their position. I'll give you an example, you think that insulting people non-stop is ok, I think it's childish.

Holy fuck, did you just say everybody's morals are universal to them? The problem comes from you expecting everyone to agree with you and looking down on them when they don't, Church Lady.

Actually I don't believe that, dummy. I freely admit it is wrong and that I choose to do wrong anyway. But what I don't do that you do is justify wrong as right. Or pretend that morals and truth are relative and then act like everything I believe isn't.

I think you are missing a few brain cells to be so stupid.

Holy fuck, did you just say everybody's morals are universal to them? The problem comes from you expecting everyone to agree with you and looking down on them when they don't, Church Lady.

Actually I don't believe that, dummy. I freely admit it is wrong and that I choose to do wrong anyway. But what I don't do that you do is justify wrong as right. Or pretend that morals and truth are relative and then act like everything I believe isn't.

I never. Said. That wrong is right. You’re just too much off a cum guzzling imbecile to know what you’re reading.

I never. Said. That wrong is right. You’re just too much off a cum guzzling imbecile to know what you’re reading.

It's because you can't shake the belief that you have to be good that you see everything in that light. Every single argument you make is a moral argument. You are like the Church Lady. Your behavior literally proves you value good more than anything else. So much so that when you violate it you build rationalizes to spin it to make it look like you didn't.

You just can't shake your desire to be good because it is hardwired into you. So you can tell me that you don't believe in absolute truth or universal goodness, but your behaviors belie those statements. That's why I love you so much, Taz.

It's because you can't shake the belief that you have to be good that you see everything in that light. Every single argument you make is a moral argument. You are like the Church Lady. Your behavior literally proves you value good more than anything else. So much so that when you violate it you build rationalizes to spin it to make it look like you didn't.

You just can't shake your desire to be good because it is hardwired into you. So you can tell me that you don't believe in absolute truth or universal goodness, but your behaviors belie those statements. That's why I love you so much, Taz.

You’re an idiot. But-bye.

You’re an idiot. But-bye.

My seed was planted and is growing inside of you.

I don't assume that rules are moral. I assume that men who write rules are subjective and influenced by bias. Hence abortion is a rule that is allowed.

Analogy: "Hence slavery is a rule that is allowed." Nonsense argument! I hope you are able to see this. The reality is different from many ideas of human beings - that's why I fear in most cases abortions are a very heavy crime against most helplessly human beings. And the worst criminals in this context are men, who preach the freedom not to help lovefully women and their babies - but are often in the opposite diabolic enough to convince women to let abort her babies. In the center of moral is life - and not the color of any opinion. The result of a wrong moral means death and destruction. First for innocent victims - later for the people, who cause this victims.

Last edited:

No. If god will forgive you, then I don't have any problem with this decision of god. But on the other side you never learned anything from this, what I said to you - so I'm not sure, what god will do to bring you into a situation, where you are able to learn. To speak with a last Mohican like me seems not to make any sense for you. So let it be.

Last edited:

What for heavens sake do you see with closed eyes? That light is an absurdity? To kill human beings is not a question of ideas, opinions or tolerance.

No. If god will forgive you, then I don't have any problem with this decision of god. But on the other side you never learned anything from this, what I said to you - so I'm not sure, what god will do to bring you into a situation, where you are able to learn. To speak with a last Mohican like me seems not to make any sense for you. So let it be.

There's no god who judges people, you're seeing things again.

What for heavens sake do you see with closed eyes? That light is an absurdity? To kill human beings is not a question of ideas, opinions or tolerance.

A fetus isn't a human being. Now you know.

Forum List

Back