Catholicism?

till the crucifiers are brought to justice no religion will represent the 1st century religious itinerant or the many others made to suffer by the same means. than the spoken religion of antiquity presently abandoned for the same reason.

Do you understand what you say here?
better yet ... do you know why the 1st century religious itinerant was crucified.

I guess, you'll tell me this now.

better yet ... do you know why the 1st century religious itinerant was crucified.
that was meant as a question, you're the christian - and please explain the chicken that crowed 3 times ...

because they are still crowing - - > at you - - still afraid, for what "they" will do to you ...

* hint: "they" wrote your book.

I don't understand what you want from me. Soon will be Easter. What about the idea to follow just simple our way now? Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again. It's the 1990th Easter celebration. In the moment is a fasting period, which was starting last Wednesday. We often prefer periods of 40 days (not periods of months). And "fast" has nothing to do with speed in this context - it comes from the German word "fest", what means solid, strong, hard, firm. In a fasting period we train our will to do what's good to do. This is individually different. If you do often something what's not good for you or others - or if you let it be to do what's good for you and others - then this are good situations for to start to change this wrongdoing now. Don't try to change everything - try to change only a special moment. But do it: Change it. See what this is doing with you.

Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again.
you seem never to know what anyone is ever saying -

howabout not celebrating till you bring to justice the crucifiers who victimized the 1st century religious itinerant to give any meaning whatsoever for whatever you are celebrating - as a memento, too - the religion of antiquity the itinerant died for.

Do you like to create a time machine and to wipe out the Romans?

You know I said I want to become Catholic. But now my impression after reading so much on Catholic stuff, is one thing I question a bit is that they focus so much on earthly sufferings, and mortification of the flesh and whether that is right.

Poverty, depriving yourself of food, of water, etc. and they think having to suffer like having a heavy illness is somehow a good thing. I dont know what Orthodox say, I think maybe the same but lighter version. But I noticed there are Protestants out there who preach that being wealthy is good. They usually quote the old Testament, where God promises lots of wealth, many children, and a long life to his people while Catholics focus more on the passion of Christ and the imitation of Christs crucifixation, that Christ was crucified and we crucify our flesh or mortify it so the soul will live. Do you have any opinions on that what is the more correct approach? I thought about that after reading much into Catholicism and Protestantism.
all religion is shit...seek God inside yourself...thats the only place God exists and has power(Your power)
Not true. Genuine faith means you trust God with your soul and His provision for the forgiveness of your sin.
Says the guy giving us all the finger. :lmao:

till the crucifiers are brought to justice no religion will represent the 1st century religious itinerant or the many others made to suffer by the same means. than the spoken religion of antiquity presently abandoned for the same reason.

that was meant as a question, you're the christian - and please explain the chicken that crowed 3 times ...

because they are still crowing - - > at you - - still afraid, for what "they" will do to you ...

I don't understand what you want from me. Soon will be Easter. What about the idea to follow just simple our way now? Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again. It's the 1990th Easter celebration. In the moment is a fasting period, which was starting last Wednesday. We often prefer periods of 40 days (not periods of months). And "fast" has nothing to do with speed in this context - it comes from the German word "fest", what means solid, strong, hard, firm. In a fasting period we train our will to do what's good to do. This is individually different. If you do often something what's not good for you or others - or if you let it be to do what's good for you and others - then this are good situations for to start to change this wrongdoing now. Don't try to change everything - try to change only a special moment. But do it: Change it. See what this is doing with you.

Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again.

howabout not celebrating till you bring to justice the crucifiers who victimized the 1st century religious itinerant to give any meaning whatsoever for whatever you are celebrating - as a memento, too - the religion of antiquity the itinerant died for.

No, just the Germans.

No, just the Germans.

Taz - why do you still try to speak with me, Nazi? What's your problem this time?

No, just the Germans.

TAZ - why do you still try to speak with me, Nazi?

Because we're friends! :biggrin:

No, just the Germans.

TAZ - why do you still try to speak with me, Nazi?

Because we're friends! :biggrin:

Sure, Varus.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Taz
You know I said I want to become Catholic. But now my impression after reading so much on Catholic stuff, is one thing I question a bit is that they focus so much on earthly sufferings, and mortification of the flesh and whether that is right.

Poverty, depriving yourself of food, of water, etc. and they think having to suffer like having a heavy illness is somehow a good thing. I dont know what Orthodox say, I think maybe the same but lighter version. But I noticed there are Protestants out there who preach that being wealthy is good. They usually quote the old Testament, where God promises lots of wealth, many children, and a long life to his people while Catholics focus more on the passion of Christ and the imitation of Christs crucifixation, that Christ was crucified and we crucify our flesh or mortify it so the soul will live. Do you have any opinions on that what is the more correct approach? I thought about that after reading much into Catholicism and Protestantism.
all religion is shit...seek God inside yourself...thats the only place God exists and has power(Your power)
Not true. Genuine faith means you trust God with your soul and His provision for the forgiveness of your sin.
Hey. I never said Iwas perfect, just forgiven.

hey. I never said I was perfect, just forgiven.

Is that something Jesus did, give everyone the finger? Or does that come straight from god? Or are you simply trying to purposely wipe out any cred you might have had on this subject?

Is that something Jesus did, give everyone the finger? Or does that come straight from god? Or are you simply trying to purposely wipe out any cred you might have had on this subject?
Nope. Just recognize that believers are human, with human tendencies to sin
But our eternal destiny is secured.

Nope. Just recognize that believers are human, with human tendencies to sin
But our eternal destiny is secured.
You're going straight to hell. :death:

Mort I didn't like to tell you before as you seem so into God and creation but I was brought up a Roman Catholic and taught by priests. It's OK for kids and gives them a moral compass. As I grew to become a teenager rejected Catholocism as I realised growing up in England that and it pains me to say it the protestant faith is superior.
Catholocism in Ireland was repressive, the Churches objective to keep its followers poor partly by denying them contraceptives. I remember an incident when we were on holiday in Dublin I was about eight and my brother ten. A woman came in crying and my Grandmother took her to another room. My brother and I listened at the door.
The woman said she had just had her thirteenth child and the doctor had told her and her husband that if she had any more it would definitely kill her. She had then gone to the Catholic Priest who told her to ignore him and she must do her Christian duty and have more if that's what God has decided.
Of course, now we know what happened to women who had children out of wedlock. They were incarcerated in institutions their child having been sold often to the US. Used as slaves and often remained there till they died.
I suspect it happened to an aunt of mine.
Of course, the Protestant faith has its hang-ups and most Britons in England anyway are atheists.

Your an intelligent guy Mort try studying Quantum Philosophy you will get a far better sense of how this universe really works.

I still expect an answer from you.
are you playing dumb - who crucified the religious itinerant and the many others - throughout the centuries - - it is you who has not answered the question - - > or why you will not bring them to justice, maybe, christian, you are one of them - howabout your natzi's - the KKK ...
1614105608808.png

do they serve your interests.

happy easter.

I think Mortimer would be happiest as a Pentacostal; they like music and dance, speaking in tongues, and having a great time in church. Not sure what Perry Stone is, but he has great shows on biblical history and Archeology and there are few sitting down at his services.

god created sin, wake up

wow,cant belive you were actually there!!

I still expect an answer from you.
are you playing dumb - who crucified the religious itinerant and the many others - throughout the centuries - - it is you who has not answered the question - - > or why you will not bring them to justice, maybe, christian, you are one of them - howabout your natzi's - the KKK ...
View attachment 460788
do they serve your interests.

happy easter.

Still not any idea what kind of absurde theatre you are playing, antichristian. NormalIy I think in such a case someone, who "argues" like you, has ruined the normal functionality of the own brain with alcohol or drugs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back