Catholic vote is tried in swing states

I am totally dismayed in Catholics. But what's a Catholic? A name only in many or most cases. But if devout practicing Catholics are voting for the democrat party and platform, they are thoughtless and harmful to themselves (imo).

Now Jewish Americans are the real enigma. Based on them voting for Biden, or democrat presidents in the last two decades, I am stunned. What are their main concerns or issues? Is it personal financial security? Even that makes no sense to me. What is it, I do not know? I can tell you this, the Jews in Israel overwhelmingly love Trump and never had one good thing to say about Obama. Apparently, most Jews in America could not care less about the plight of Israel. Like I said, stunning.

As pointed out in a recent homily I posted, there are certain non-negotiable matters for Real Catholics, and Biden fails on all of them. I won't blather on about the details, but abortion and traditional marriage are numbers one and two.

And the fact that he claims to be a practicing Catholic is even more troublesome.

As for non-Orthodox jews, it is not surprising that they are uniformly Leftists. They have no soul.

There are two kinds of Catholics, those who go to Mass on Sunday, and those who don't.

If you divided these two groups and polled them separately, you'd see a much more accurate picture of what's going on with Catholics.

Not this Jew... in reality the only Jewish votes that matter are in FL.
But is really disheartening that Jews are such leftist scumbags that they can even thank Trump with their vote for all he has done for Israel. If Trump gets 4 more years expect peace deals with Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Oman and Djibouti.

He has been Israel’s best friend and still no respect

They’re giant ingrates !!
Zero survival or common sense
Utterly incredulous!!!

If Biden has leaked plans for second holocaust -they still would vote for him

Forum List

Back