Catholic group slams DeBlasio for Questioning Samaritan’s Purse

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008

DeBlasio is an asshole and an idiot.

Even at a time like this Leftists are Playing Politics. Disgusting. Their fanatical hatred of Christians is also disgusting. They would not ask these same questions if Franklin Graham was Mohammed Franklin Bin-Graham the Islamic Iman. Incredible how their vile religious bigotry against Christians is even in full-on operation during this time of crisis.

Even at a time like this Leftists are Playing Politics. Disgusting. Their fanatical hatred of Christians is also disgusting. They would not ask these same questions if Franklin Graham was Mohammed Franklin Bin-Graham the Islamic Iman. Incredible how their vile religious bigotry against Christians is even in full-on operation during this time of crisis.

Hi Lucy !
You and your family safe ?

Hi Lucy !

Yes now we are, now we are out of 7 days self-isolation, after I got sent home, I have been tested for COVID-19 and it was Negative. I am not in the age group to get it for no apparent reason and I have no health issues but I have been around those who have been dealing with peoples who have tested Positive.

Thanks for asking, I hope you and your family are safe!

Hey, what did you expect, he's a member of the American left. They hate Christians and Christianity.

Perhaps the places that have got the most cases of COVID-19 are the ones who have turned so far away from Our Lord and His teachings ie. New York, California, the UK, Italy, Spain, France and China who have always been fanatically Anti-Christian. Perhaps the inflictions on these places are just the beginning of Our Lord punishing them for their Blasphemy.

We can use them in Houston, so they should leave New York and let de Blasio proclaim that Christian's hate America...

I mean this is the same guy that made dumb comments at the end of January and the start of February by trying to claim his city population was being racist for not going to Chinatown, so let consider the person and realize he see everything to be racist unless you are like him and even then he will see it in those like him...

Hi Lucy !

Yes now we are, now we are out of 7 days self-isolation, after I got sent home, I have been tested for COVID-19 and it was Negative. I am not in the age group to get it for no apparent reason and I have no health issues but I have been around those who have been dealing with peoples who have tested Positive.

Thanks for asking, I hope you and your family are safe!
Good to hear Lucy !! :thup:

So far so good with all in my family !

When people are bigots and homophones, it is not unreasonable to question whether they will treat everyone.

and you don’t have to be a diblasio fan to know that’s true

you wack job scum need to stfu

When people are bigots and homophones, it is not unreasonable to question whether they will treat everyone.

So, Christians can't be trusted to run hospitals?

Is that what you're saying?

FOAD.

Graham should call De Fascio after the hospital has filled it's 68 beds, and tell him that he's afraid not everyone in their hospital might not be being treated exactly the same, so he's decided to wheel the patients out into the park and take down his tent and leave.

So, Christians can't be trusted to run hospitals?

Is that what you're saying?

FOAD.
Yep, that's what she's saying.

Nothing but evil, and hate, from the anti-Christian pagans.

What business is it of yours? Are you in favor of more people being treated, or less?

That's the difference between us and you. We have something called "gratitude" for free help.

That's part of why... we are better people than you. Always have been. Always will be.

.....and a full fledged Communist.

In other words, DeBlasio is a POS.

Hey cum quat. Deblasio is a shiturd asshole like all democrats are.

What business is it of yours? Are you in favor of more people being treated, or less?

That's the difference between us and you. We have something called "gratitude" for free help.

That's part of why... we are better people than you. Always have been. Always will be.

she’s a New York jew. She doesn’t have the slightest idea of Christianity.

she’s a New York jew. She doesn’t have the slightest idea of Christianity.

I know people from New York that are fantastic. And I know Jews that are fantastic.

This is has to do with the mental illness of left-wing ideology, that turns people into brain damaged parrots. That's her problem.

Forum List

Back