Catholic Bishops object to Johnson and Johnson vaccine

Why are these catholic psychos being morally selective? Excluding the morally powerful vaccine that save lives while reifying the a-morality of vaccine production? Nuts.

The only point of this thread appears to be to raise once again the tired historical crap of competition between various factions of Christianity, which caused such strife in Europe throughout the centuries. I have no love of the Catholic Church, having been born into it and having concluded that a religion should not have an hierarchical authority structure that allows a small group to make the rules for everyone. This group is all male, but I wouldn't have anything to do with it even if it were integrated. However, these modern day folks who call themselves simply "Christian" without a denomination and declare themselves to be the great definers of the Christian faith are no prize, either.

I can't take sides in this "debate," since both sides are distinctly full of it.

Johnson & Johnson vaccine: Catholic bishops are objecting. Does it matter? (slate.com)

Soon after the Food and Drug Administration approved Johnson & Johnson’s one-shot COVID vaccine this week, leaders of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops issued a warning: “The approval … again raises questions about the moral permissibility of using vaccines developed, tested, and/or produced with the help of abortion-derived cell lines.”

Some officials made even stronger pronouncements. The archdiocese of New Orleans described the Johnson & Johnson vaccine as “morally compromised.” The deeply conservative bishop of the diocese of Tyler, Texas, in November called on Catholics to reject all three approved vaccines as “not morally produced.”

As for using human body parts that have died from genocide, many of the Nazi war experiments on Jews were conducted with vast amounts of medical information from them. However, due to the obscene and evil ways the data was gathered, it was discarded.

Report: Results of Nazi Human Experiments Scientifically Worthless (apnews.com)
Ah yes, continuing the long line of their disgusting religious dogma that harms humans. We can file this one with their bullshit about AIDS that has led to the deaths of countless people in Africa.

What was that?
Lies about AIDS and how it spreads, decrees urging people not to use condoms, for starters.

What lies about how it is spread exactly?
Go look it up.

Just like you I can't find any lies. Except yours darling.
You didn't look, then. Cry it all out on your own.

Forum List

Back