Catholic Bishops Issue Scathing Release Calling Biden‘s Contraception Claim ’Not a Fa

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Catholic Bishops Correct Joe Biden’s Contraceptive Claims During Debate | Video | TheBlaze.com

With regard to the assault on the Catholic Church, let me make it absolutely clear. No religious institution—Catholic or otherwise, including Catholic social services, Georgetown hospital, Mercy hospital, any hospital—none has to either refer contraception, none has to pay for contraception, none has to be a vehicle to get contraception in any insurance policy they provide,” he said. “That is a fact. That is a fact.”

For all of you Independent Mid-Westerners and New Englanders, let this be a warning that this ticket of Obama/Biden don't have the first clue about any Judeo/Christian value, not one. God was kicked out, boo'd by the entire Democrat Party. This is not the same Democrat Party any longer. It has been hijacked by radical Marxists, Homosexuals.. Remember that when you go to vote..

"If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet." --Proverbs 29:9

Joe Biden wears it well.

I'm not a radical and I don't believe that God has to be on a platform. There is a clause in the Constitution which states that there shall be no religious test for a candidate of presidency.

The guy lied all night.....amazing....he said Obamacare didnt infringe on catholics....wow what a WHOPPER

I'm not a radical and I don't believe that God has to be on a platform. There is a clause in the Constitution which states that there shall be no religious test for a candidate of presidency.

I agree, but that's not the point....the constitution also gives you religious freedom and the government shouldnt be able to infringe on that, which they are with the birth control debate.....Obamacare makes exemptions for McDonalds and unions on the entire plan, but not for Catholic churchs on birth control? That's fucked up

The Catholic church should kick him out for lying on TV about Obamacare in regards to forcing Catholics to accept abortions and contraception.

He might think twice about lying again if they drag him through the mud for the public to see.

28264672.jpg

The Catholic church should kick him out for lying on TV about Obamacare in regards to forcing Catholics to accept abortions and contraception.

He might think twice about lying again if they drag him through the mud for the public to see.

I agree with you 100%! He's a disgrace as a Catholic.

he claimed this month that his budget plan, which slashes antipoverty programs, was inspired by the moral teachings of his Catholic faith.

The latest criticism comes in a letter released Tuesday and signed by nearly 90 faculty members and priests at Georgetown, the Jesuit university in Washington, in advance of Mr. Ryan’s visit there on Thursday

“Your budget appears to reflect the values of your favorite philosopher, Ayn Rand, rather than the Gospel of Jesus Christ,” says the letter, which the faculty members sent to Mr. Ryan along with a copy of the Vatican’s Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church — “to help deepen your understanding of Catholic social teaching.”

Georgetown Faculty Latest to Chide Ryan - NYTimes.com

They sent him a copy of the Vatican’s Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church. Ryan hates the poor. Most Republicans hate the poor. Many Republicans ARE poor but aren't smart enough to know they are the very people Ryan hates. How do we know he hates poor people? Because of his love of Ayn Rand.

he claimed this month that his budget plan, which slashes antipoverty programs, was inspired by the moral teachings of his Catholic faith.

The latest criticism comes in a letter released Tuesday and signed by nearly 90 faculty members and priests at Georgetown, the Jesuit university in Washington, in advance of Mr. Ryan’s visit there on Thursday

“Your budget appears to reflect the values of your favorite philosopher, Ayn Rand, rather than the Gospel of Jesus Christ,” says the letter, which the faculty members sent to Mr. Ryan along with a copy of the Vatican’s Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church — “to help deepen your understanding of Catholic social teaching.”

They sent him a copy of the Vatican’s Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church. Ryan hates the poor. Most Republicans hate the poor. Many Republicans ARE poor but aren't smart enough to know they are the very people Ryan hates. How do we know he hates poor people? Because of his love of Ayn Rand.

What does this have to do with the original thread? Start a new one with this social gospel crap

What does this have to do with the original thread? Start a new one with this social gospel crap

Catholic Bishops.

Helping poor and middle class Americans is now "social gospel crap". Got it.

Desperate attempt at deflection.

Biden lied. There is no rational way to dispute that fact.

So, naturally, leftists will dispute it.

Catholic Bishops Correct Joe Biden’s Contraceptive Claims During Debate | Video | TheBlaze.com

With regard to the assault on the Catholic Church, let me make it absolutely clear. No religious institution—Catholic or otherwise, including Catholic social services, Georgetown hospital, Mercy hospital, any hospital—none has to either refer contraception, none has to pay for contraception, none has to be a vehicle to get contraception in any insurance policy they provide,” he said. “That is a fact. That is a fact.”

For all of you Independent Mid-Westerners and New Englanders, let this be a warning that this ticket of Obama/Biden don't have the first clue about any Judeo/Christian value, not one. God was kicked out, boo'd by the entire Democrat Party. This is not the same Democrat Party any longer. It has been hijacked by radical Marxists, Homosexuals.. Remember that when you go to vote..

I disagree, this is the same democrat party that started a war to keep men in chains. Nothing has changed.

Nothing says God can't be on the platform only the democrats tried to remove God. Fine if they don't want to acknowledge God but to be so hypocritical as to lie about the vote, now that should disgust everyone.

Forum List

Back