catastrophic car crashes - police chases-no injuries

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I just watched about 4 car chases with unbelievable crashes--but no injuries/major injury!!!!
..this one rolls over AFTER hitting a pole, knocking it over and FIVE people walk out of it!! how the heck is that???!! another one had 4 jackasses walk out with minimal injuries after the car rolled completely over
crash at 1:40 mark

..I just watched about 4 car chases with unbelievable crashes--but no injuries/major injury!!!!
..this one rolls over AFTER hitting a pole, knocking it over and FIVE people walk out of it!! how the heck is that???!! another one had 4 jackasses walk out with minimal injuries after the car rolled completely over
crash at 1:40 mark

Amazing... the wonders of modern engineering...

Daughter number one rolled a car she had just bought three times across all three lanes of traffic and walked away without a scratch.

Manonthestreet my bro rolled his car and walked out of it......but in high school, my other bro made a left and we got hit in the rear---we were out cold for a long time--over 5 minutes.....my one bro had to have surgery--spleen or something

Amazing... the wonders of modern engineering...
People walked on the scene before before being pronounced dead, and refused medical transport where they would otherwise have been pronounced dead on arrival.

The murder rate is too high in that State Trooper's jurisdiction, and there's too much money on a driver's head if a vehicle might be towed, fixed up, totalled out with an insurance claim, repossessed, fenced and sold with the complicity and collaboration of the cops.

One of the first accident scenes I ever attended was two cars that collided head on with a combined speed of 145 MPH.

The car driving in the wrong lane was trying to evade police, although he wasn't being pursued. He wasn't even under helicopter surveillance.

Thinking the police were chasing him, he turned off his lights and raced up a dark road 100 MPH (in a 45 zone). He came around a curve without slowing in the wrong lane and came head on to a rented SUV with two French tourists on board.

Both cars looked like rumpled up pieces of Kleenex. The crook wasn't wearing seatbelts and the airbags in his car had been disabled and didn't deploy. The tourists weren't wearing seatbelts and I'm not sure the airbags in their car were of any use as both driver and pax were down in the foot wells when we found them.

Rescue helicopters and what appeared to be every emergency response vehicle in the state eventually got on scene but the helicopters couldn't land for all the overhead wires in the area.

None of the victims could be treated right away because it took nearly two hours to get them out of the destroyed vehicles.

Miraculously, no one died. Broken bones and a punctured lung were the full extent of the tourist's and the crook came away with scratches.

Forum List

Back