Cat Lovers Thread

RIPGrumpyCat-1-ThePainofExercise.jpg

Siggy sounds like a beautiful cat....OMG - 25 lbs....we had a Main Coon for about 16 years, who weighed 22 lbs., and we loved him. He was very friendly, would come up to guests, smell their legs, then look up at them as if to say, "you can pet me" - all our friends loved him. He died Christmas of 2012. He was up in age and we knew that he was on his last days because he couldn't walk very good, his hair had lost its luster and he laid in the same place for hours. We went to Alabama for Christmas and I was afraid that he would die while we were gone, but when we came home, we found him in our bathroom....since he had trouble walking, my hub carried him back to the room where the litter box and food were....I saw him hobble over to the litter box. The next morning my hub found him dead in the litter box....he never made it out. It's like he waited for us to come home so he could die....we miss him.

Here's his picture...
82b41534-6ea0-4875-a0d6-8468448b4288.JPG
He’s beautiful

As of today, Allie has been with my wife and me for ten years.

Alas, she was not in a mood to be very cooperative about having her picture taken for this occasion. A fair amount of catnip and cat treats and just holding her down against her will were required to get this picture.

ZSC_2630_1600x1200.jpg

Forum List

Back