Castro Calls Obamacare a ‘Miracle’

So? Virtually every politician is saying the same, including those here that opposed it.

You people have a bit of a problem. President Obama has succeeded where you just knew he could not. And in doing so has earned admiration from many, as evidenced in his poll ratings. He has also created a situation in which many of the blue dogs now have to make up their opposition on this, or face substancial challenges in the primaries. The next items on the President's agenda will go much faster.

and why wouldn't one Marxist endorse another...

"Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro on Thursday declared passage of American health care reform "a miracle" and a major victory for Obama's presidency."

Dubious endorsement? Cuban leader endorses US health care reform, says it's about time - latimes.com

Apparently you don't know what the word 'endorse' means.

"We consider health reform to have been an important battle and a success of his (Obama's) government," Castro wrote in an essay published in state media, adding that it would strengthen the president's hand against lobbyists and "mercenaries."

But the Cuban leader also used the lengthy piece to criticize the American president for his lack of leadership on climate change and immigration reform, and for his decision to send more troops to Afghanistan, among many other things.

I see no endorsement of Obama in Castro's words. Do you? If so, point it out to us.

Doesnt it bother you guys on the left when a ruthless dictator and killer praises your programs?

Doesnt it bother you guys on the left when a ruthless dictator and killer praises your programs?

Doesn't it bother you guys on the right when a ruthless director and killer praises your programs? :eusa_eh:

Can you name a ruthless dictator and killer who wants us to obey the Constitution, cut spending and cut taxes? Can you name one who wants people to be responsible for themselves and charitable toward others on their own without government force needed?

Well. Fidel might be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.
He's right. Many so called " third world" countries have had universal health care for decades.

Fidel missed the part about 'Murkins being "forced" to buy it from the corporatocracy that runs the show in the land of the "free"
When he sees that he'll go fucking ballistic !

I'm so glad The Annointed One is repairing the image of the US in the world.

We should be so proud.

Well. Fidel might be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.
He's right. Many so called " third world" countries have had universal health care for decades.

Fidel missed the part about 'Murkins being "forced" to buy it from the corporatocracy that runs the show in the land of the "free"
When he sees that he'll go fucking ballistic !

why dont you give him his shriveled cock back....i think he has to pee....unless of course....

Can you name a ruthless dictator and killer who wants us to obey the Constitution, cut spending and cut taxes? Can you name one who wants people to be responsible for themselves and charitable toward others on their own without government force needed?

Is that what the right did for all those years with that Republican congress? :lol:

You can't seriously believe that Avatar.

There is a difference between rhetoric and reality. Come back to reality.

That ruthles dictator's country has good health care for it's people, and also provided medical care for 9/11 workers. He may be a bad man, but he at least gives his people proper health care.

Is that what the right did for all those years with that Republican congress? :lol:

You can't seriously believe that Avatar.

There is a difference between rhetoric and reality. Come back to reality.

Ive never been in Congress. I've outlined my policies. So can you name a dictator who supports them or not?

If Fidel likes it.....it must be good!

If you're a Whackjob Progressive, that is.

Ive never been in Congress. I've outlined my policies. So can you name a dictator who supports them or not?

In that case, don't group everyone on the left together into one group and supposedly try to say their policies for them. :thup:

In that case, don't group everyone on the left together into one group and supposedly try to say their policies for them. :thup:

Do you support the health care bill or not? If you do, then how am i grouping you incorrectly?

Do you support the health care bill or not? If you do, then how am i grouping you incorrectly?

Asking such a broad question. There are some aspects of this bill that I both like and dislike. My point is, you took the step in grouping everyone on the left into the same group in a ignorant manner. I shot back, and you got defensive.

Now you know how it feels and perhaps you won't do such a thing again. :thup:

Forum List

Back