Carville Works for CNN and Hillary - Why?

I call it refreshingly honest.

Even though Carville is working for CNN, he is also working on Hillary's campaign. Why is CNN still keeping Carville on their payroll and allowing him to
sprew Hillary's political propoganda to the viewers?

And libs say Fox News is biased

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/03/...r-cnn-even-though-he-is-on-clintons-campaign/

and Hannity calls his radio show on Fox News Radio Network the "Stop Hillary Express"

it's OK to actively work against a candidate and still work for a news network, but not OK to work for one?

that seems nonsensical to me.

and Hannity calls his radio show on Fox News Radio Network the "Stop Hillary Express"

it's OK to actively work against a candidate and still work for a news network, but not OK to work for one?

that seems nonsensical to me.

Sean is NOT working for a campaighn and he is NOT billed as a Political Analyst

Again, libs say Fox News is biased - go figure

Sean is NOT working for a campaighn and he is NOT billed as a Political Analyst

Again, libs say Fox News is biased - go figure

so being billed as a "political analyst" makes all the difference?

and again... it is ok to actively work AGAINST a candidate but not actively work FOR one? please explain.

so being billed as a "political analyst" makes all the difference?

and again... it is ok to actively work AGAINST a candidate but not actively work FOR one? please explain.

Carville is on the Hillary campaign staff - he has endorsed Hillary

Sean is not on the staff for anyone. He has not endorsed anyone

The difference between conservatives and liberals is, conservatives admit who they are - libs will always deny who they are

I assure you, libs would melt down if a Fox News employee was working on a Republican campaign and still was on the air singing the praises of that Republican

I agree with you

Carville is on the Hillary campaign staff - he has endorsed Hillary

Sean is not on the staff for anyone. He has not endorsed anyone

The difference between conservatives and liberals is, conservatives admit who they are - libs will always deny who they are

I assure you, libs would melt down if a Fox News employee was working on a Republican campaign and still was on the air singing the praises of that Republican

Libs had a fit when the White House made Tony Snow Press Sec saying he could not be objective

However they had no problem when George Stephanopoulos was given his own TV show

Libs had a fit when the White House made Tony Snow Press Sec saying he could not be objective

However they had no problem when George Stephanopoulos was given his own TV show

and you do not see the distinction between one being a NEWS organization and the other being the executive branch of government? George S is being paid by the shareholders of the network..Tony S is being paid with MY tax dollars.

and you do not see the distinction between one being a NEWS organization and the other being the executive branch of government? George S is being paid by the shareholders of the network..Tony S is being paid with MY tax dollars.

So if is fine to have a former Clintonista have his own show, but have Tony Snow (who gave up his radio show, his job at Fox News, and his opinion articles) to serve in the White House

Meanwhile you have the Clinton News Network allow an active worker for Hillary's campaign continue to keep his job and at the same time, give free plugs for her on the air

Only a lib would see nothing wrong with that

So if is fine to have a former Clintonista have his own show, but have Tony Snow (who gave up his radio show, his job at Fox News, and his opinion articles) to serve in the White House

Meanwhile you have the Clinton News Network allow an active worker for Hillary's campaign continue to keep his job and at the same time, give free plugs for her on the air

Only a lib would see nothing wrong with that

answer the question. Do you not see the distinction between a news network owned by its stockholders and the government funded by tax dollars?

and YOU bitching about "free plugs" when Hannity bills his show as the "stop hillary express" is really quite funny.

answer the question. Do you not see the distinction between a news network owned by its stockholders and the government funded by tax dollars?

I did.

Tony has given up all his outdide interests, while Carville has not

To libs this is fine. Libs have one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for everyone else

I did.

Tony has given up all his outdide interests, while Carville has not

To libs this is fine. Libs have one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for everyone else

the employer is the issue.... one is a private concern paid for with shareholder dollars...the other is the government paid for by tax dollars.... you complain about Carville on the private netowrk but whine when liberals complain about a rightwing network HACK now serving as the president's official spokesman.

Now... if Hillary were to appoint carville as HER press secretary when SHE is elected, that would be a similar situation.... CNN is not synonymous with the WHite House

the employer is the issue.... one is a private concern paid for with shareholder dollars...the other is the government paid for by tax dollars.... you complain about Carville on the private netowrk but whine when liberals complain about a rightwing network HACK now serving as the president's official spokesman.

Now... if Hillary were to appoint carville as HER press secretary when SHE is elected, that would be a similar situation.... CNN is not synonymous with the WHite House

To you anyone who has a different opinion is a hack

Who is Pres Bush to have as his Press Sec - Michael Moore?

Libs have double standards for everything and everyone

We do not have to worry about Carville being her PS - she will see the Oval Office only when she vists Pres Rudy

To you anyone who has a different opinion is a hack

Who is Pres Bush to have as his Press Sec - Michael Moore?

Libs have double standards for everything and everyone

We do not have to worry about Carville being her PS - she will see the Oval Office only when she vists Pres Rudy

You miss the point. You have no standing to complain about who CNN has as a political commentator...I CAN complain about how my tax dollars are being spent.

CNN can pitch FOR Hillary and that is a crime to you, but Hannity can pitch AGAINST Hillary every single day and that is perfectly OK with you.

double standard? look in the fucking mirror, you moron.

You miss the point. You have no standing to complain about who CNN has as a political commentator...I CAN complain about how my tax dollars are being spent.

CNN can pitch FOR Hillary and that is a crime to you, but Hannity can pitch AGAINST Hillary every single day and that is perfectly OK with you.

double standard? look in the fucking mirror, you moron.

Sean is NOT working on anyones campaign - Carville is

You complain everytime Pres Bush (or anyone who supports him) draws a breath

Sean is NOT working on anyones campaign - Carville is

You complain everytime Pres Bush (or anyone who supports him) draws a breath

Sean is working AGAINST Hillary and speaks AGAINST her on each and every radio broadcast.

He calls his show the "Stop Hillary Express"

quit complaining because the other network has an analyst who speaks FOR her....

New Topics

Forum List

Back