Carville Blows Up On MSNBC Anchor: Our Democracy Is Under Assault By Comey, The KGB And Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
ROTFLMFAO...Leave it to old snake head to bring levity to a Constitutional crisis!

James Carville accused FBI Director James Comey, the KGB and House Republicans of working together to "hijack an election". Carville also berated network anchor Thomas Roberts for "making excuses" for Comey.

"I think this an outrage and I think the fact that the KGB is involved in this election is an outrage and I think the American people ought to take their democracy back regardless of what the press wants to do and the excuses they want to make for Comey. That's what I think," Carville said to the MSNBC anchor Monday afternoon.

"This is in effect an attempt to hijack an election," Carville said. "It ought to be called for what it is." Carville on Comey, KGB and Republicans acting "in concert":

CARVILLE: He was acting in concert and coordination with the House Republicans. End of story. He gave a letter to them. They gave it to FOX News. Also, we have this extraordinary case of the KGB being involved in this race and selectively leaking things from the Clinton campaign that they hacked.

So American democracy is really under attack here. And the question is how are we and in particular and how are Democrats going to respond to this. We have to understand this is really, really quite extraordinary. And it would seem to me that the FBI shouldn't be getting rolled by the House Republicans and that's what happened here. There is nothing going on and in the meantime we do know that our democracy is under assault by the KGB. To me, that's something we ought to be talking about. And people have to decide do we want our country for ourselves with the people in charge or are we going to elect the the KGB and the House Republicans to decide this election.

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com...

Vipers hàng out together!

james-carville-the-one-thing-hillary-clinton-should-change-about-her-campaign-strategy.jpg

Yes. let's blame KGB for all Hillary's crimes... May be one or two morons will buy that...

May be Hillary has been a KGB agent, what you think?

Last edited:
Carville has, at long last, finished his dive into depravity

Progressives are utterly incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions, or holding their Dear Leaders accountable for their actions.

It's always someone else's fault.

The American alt right fascists are trying to drag the country into their depravity. There will be a reckoning. They, like thehawk, will blame their victims for all of their problems.

The American alt right fascists are trying to drag the country into their depravity. There will be a reckoning. They, like thehawk, will blame their victims for all of their problems.

You often take a break from integrity and honest analysis don't you?

The least you could have done was start with the Obama administration and the mainstream media and press if you are going to talk about depravity and victims.

You often take a break from integrity and honest analysis don't you?

The least you could have done was start with the Obama administration and the mainstream media and press if you are going to talk about depravity and victims.
tur, you are an alt right fascist catholic, much like the ones that sold out France and Rumania in the 1940s in order to support the fascists in Italy and Germany.

Integrity is not a word that characterizes you.

LOL This is priceless....

Carville Melts Down: Asserts FBI, GOP, and KGB in Cahoots
Democratic strategist calls reopened Clinton probe an 'attack' on American democracy in MSNBC tantrum

Shouldn't he be cleaning Hilary's coffin and eating flies? Isn't that what minions do?

On 18 August 1991, Chairman of the KGB Vladimir Kryuchkov, along with 7 other Soviet leaders, formed the State Committee on the State of Emergency and attempted to overthrow the government of the Soviet Union. The purpose of the attempted coup d'état was to preserve the integrity of the Soviet Union and the constitutional order. President Mikhail Gorbachev was arrested and ineffective attempts were made to seize power. Within two days, the attempted coup collapsed.[28]

The KGB was succeeded by the Federal Counterintelligence Service (FSK) of Russia, which was succeeded by the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB).[29]

~ so basically this fruit loop is two successions behind and clearly lost in the past...

OMG the DEMS are really digging down to the bottom of the barrel now. What's next Madeline Albright saying "There is a special place in Hell for FBI directors who threaten our Queen".

ROTFLMFAO...Leave it to old snake head to bring levity to a Constitutional crisis!

James Carville accused FBI Director James Comey, the KGB and House Republicans of working together to "hijack an election". Carville also berated network anchor Thomas Roberts for "making excuses" for Comey.

"I think this an outrage and I think the fact that the KGB is involved in this election is an outrage and I think the American people ought to take their democracy back regardless of what the press wants to do and the excuses they want to make for Comey. That's what I think," Carville said to the MSNBC anchor Monday afternoon.

"This is in effect an attempt to hijack an election," Carville said. "It ought to be called for what it is." Carville on Comey, KGB and Republicans acting "in concert":
Jimmy seems upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back