Cartoons

Foghorn Leghorn smack that dog around!

I actually had a coyote run up to me, run by and it was frightened. The poor mangey beast was hungry, I felt sorry for the poor creature. I wish it... the best, it ran by and managed to ignore me some how.

Here's to coyotes everywhere:
Fed one from my hand in the parking lot on top of Pikes Peak. It was a skinny mangy little joke too. Scared me when it got more aggressive towards my fingers, which weren't on the menu, at least not to my thinking.

Coyotes are whiley creatures and often use anvils and cartoon stuff to attack their enemy. Mostly to no avend. Mee meep!

About the mangy coyote thing? That actually happened, not some kind of metaphor. But you can take it that way.

2011 I was putting in the washer fluid in my car...And a dog.. er, a coyote came by, I am like what a "cute little dog" it just ran by me. Nothing. That is what coyotes do, apparently. Run around and drive hysteria and then vanish.

One in particular has my fancy: Coyote, the cartoon fool that always loses? That one. Drop an anvil it ends up on your head.
I haven't watched cartoons in a long long time, but if I DID run across them on tv or even on youtube, I would not watch. Todays toons are anime, which is NOT my fav.

Gimme some Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Bugs Bunny, Elmer (shhh, I'm out huntin' wabbit!" Fudd, Pepe LePew, etc. Alas, they are all wacist now and have been cancelled I guess. Which makes me love them more.

Forum List

Back