Cartel’s, drug trade, illegal immigration and sex slaves:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
Are the least important issues to the Mexican authorities seeing a cereal box is more dangerous in their minds!!!

I swear I would have thought the Cartel’s, drug trafficking, sex slave trade and illegal immigration would be more important to the health of the Mexican people but I guess that cartoon that might entice Juan to eat a box of cereal is more dangerous…

Heck if they can keep people focused on slavery and abuse from a hundred plus years ago why would anyone who hasn't been enslaved give a crap about today's slave traders and such. Gives us a good idea how f'd up things are in peoples minds.

Mexican journalist Lourdes Maldonado has won the trial of the former governor of the state of Baja California!
We would have congratulated her, but here's the bad luck - last night she was shot near her house in Tijuana. They just walked up to the car and shot her.
This should excite the whole world, and especially the States. It happened just miles away from their borders.
But the whole world and the States are not worried about the southern neighbor, where journalists are killed daily (!), but a distant snow-covered country in Europe…
And the journalist is unlikely to be awarded posthumously by the European Parliament

Mexican journalist Lourdes Maldonado has won the trial of the former governor of the state of Baja California!
We would have congratulated her, but here's the bad luck - last night she was shot near her house in Tijuana. They just walked up to the car and shot her.
This should excite the whole world, and especially the States. It happened just miles away from their borders.
But the whole world and the States are not worried about the southern neighbor, where journalists are killed daily (!), but a distant snow-covered country in Europe…
And the journalist is unlikely to be awarded posthumously by the European Parliament
Indeed.
The Mexican border needs to be sealed properly...the cartels are slowly taking over America.
USA will eventually be Mexico if something is not done now.
Human trafficking and slavery are rife in America today.

Forum List

Back